Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is correct, and with the exercising of his options in the very near future taking him above 75% he will be in an unassailable position.

As I said earlier in the summer, albeit it became temporarily unfashionable to believe it, this is going to be our greatest summer the club has had on and off the pitch.
Any updates regarding incoming a mate?

This is correct, and with the exercising of his options in the very near future taking him above 75% he will be in an unassailable position.

As I said earlier in the summer, albeit it became temporarily unfashionable to believe it, this is going to be our greatest summer the club has had on and off the pitch.

I really hope so. If it does indeed pan out that way it could also be one of the greatest summers GOT has ever seen, with vaultings and pipe downs of epic proportions.

It's fascinating seeing how this works, a system, players to fit the system to give small margins, not about the players about the system and which players can thrive within.

It really is going to be terrific to see how this philosphey works, we huhed at Gueye in apathy, seems like a mistake, we scoff at Bolaise, the outcome of this is riveting, I suspect he's going to fit like a glove.

Maybe this is why the rs philosophy of 'buy southampton players' falls flat - the players dont thrive outside the system and all koemans had to do is replace em with similar players

Exactly. He's probably holding on to make sure Moshiri comes through on his promises regarding a stadium and we should be grateful of that.

Either that or he doesn't want to give up his trainset. I'm not 100% sure either way. Depends how charitable I am feeling.

I know what you mean mate. I do think that bill will give up the rest of his share in good time though

I get just a little bit aroused when words like albeit are used in a grammatically correct context on GOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back