Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably but there's a reason his shares are just short of 50%. I suspect whatever the agreements state the club is in a transitional period where Moshiri is happy to proceed as normal however he also the power under certain circumstances to take control. We don't know what those circumstances are but I doubt Bill hasn't protected himself either. At the moment it's irrelevant because they both seem to be on the same page.
I agree. IMO it's a planned transition - and it seems to be working well so far.

Is that the politically correct term for people "on the spectrum"?

RainMan21.jpg

Back in medieval times he'd be sitting on the village well or wearing a jingaling cap as he pranced and capered at court.

I may have misjudged the situation.

When did GOT get hijacked by the Institute of Directors?

Some absolute dreamers tonight, one in particular, quoting chapter and verse of some imaginary Articles of Association, and cracking on he has fiduciary duties. Probably struggle to give traffic directions.

He's still trying to work out the difference between Ireland and the Isle of Man, which are apparently interchangeable......

Steve walsh anyone?

Steve Walsh.... in Moshiri's statement of intention/trust for signings, via sky, thought it interesting that his name was before Rk's.
Maybe a sign that he has really bought in to the DoF role and the importance to the club going forward? Or whether I just read the statement and saw alphabetically it didn't work so....?

Everton's billionaire owner Farhad Moshiri has also spoken, and he says that although the signing of Bolasie is another step in the right direction, fans can expect more transfers to be made.
"We are very pleased about today's signing [Bolasie] but remain anxious to further strengthen the squad," he said.
"The chairman Bill Kenwright is relentlessly pushing things forward with my total support for him, for [director of football] Steve Walsh and for Ronald Koeman."

The BK comment is confusing, as it 'seemingly' quashes what I argued in a different thread, maybe still front of house nicey nicey stuff?

No one listens to @chicoazul - see the Ale House for details.

Lets keep on topic.

Exactly good sir. I was worried that his goading of you would detract from the discussion. Alas, do not be too hard on him. Unrequited love makes even the best of us act in strange ways.

Sadly it appears that in the interim Eskiboy has sufficiently explicated the point as far as this particular discussion requires.

I very much look forward to your concise contributions on future topics.

Exactly good sir. I was worried that his goading of you would detract from the discussion. Alas, do not be too hard on him. Unrequited love makes even the best of us act in strange ways.

Sadly it appears that in the interim Eskiboy has sufficiently explicated the point as far as this particular discussion requires.

I very much look forward to your concise contributions on future topics.

I aim to continue to improve on the quality of the forum.

Much like Steve Walsh on the Everton team as director of football

I'm sure an elaborate SHA will have been agreed as part of Mr. Moshiris investment, including a lot of operational matters.
In my opinion he is now in control - and could exercise his rights if needed.

This is correct, and with the exercising of his options in the very near future taking him above 75% he will be in an unassailable position.

As I said earlier in the summer, albeit it became temporarily unfashionable to believe it, this is going to be our greatest summer the club has had on and off the pitch.

Probably but there's a reason his shares are just short of 50%. I suspect whatever the agreements state the club is in a transitional period where Moshiri is happy to proceed as normal however he also the power under certain circumstances to take control. We don't know what those circumstances are but I doubt Bill hasn't protected himself either. At the moment it's irrelevant because they both seem to be on the same page.

As has been stated many times, the 49.9% related to change of control clauses in the secured loan documentation and the impacts of such.

As you suggest the move from 49.9% to above 75% is planned and documented against various events occurring all of which are moving to completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back