Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fascinating seeing how this works, a system, players to fit the system to give small margins, not about the players about the system and which players can thrive within.

It really is going to be terrific to see how this philosphey works, we huhed at Gueye in apathy, seems like a mistake, we scoff at Bolaise, the outcome of this is riveting, I suspect he's going to fit like a glove.

Exactly mate. All people have done is moan for the past six weeks.

It's fascinating seeing how this works, a system, players to fit the system to give small margins, not about the players about the system and which players can thrive within.

It really is going to be terrific to see how this philosphey works, we huhed at Gueye in apathy, seems like a mistake, we scoff at Bolaise, the outcome of this is riveting, I suspect he's going to fit like a glove.
I wasn't too keen on Gana after watching him at Villa, but he might have qualities that make him blossom in another system with better players

You try and justify appointing a NED without even a single GCSE or their renumeration.

Yes. Go on try.

I had the displeasure of working with two on one board who had no qualifications. The major shareholder appointed them, and decided on their remuneration. I have since had the pleasure of being part of the process to remove them. I'm afraid you're categorically wrong on this one.

I had the displeasure of working with two on one board who had no qualifications. The major shareholder appointed them, and decided on their remuneration. I have since had the pleasure of being part of the process to remove them. I'm afraid you're categorically wrong on this one.

I fail to see how your experience has any relation to my comment that relates to a competently run company

As opposed to you incompetently run company

I'm sure an elaborate SHA will have been agreed as part of Mr. Moshiris investment, including a lot of operational matters.
In my opinion he is now in control - and could exercise his rights if needed.
Probably but there's a reason his shares are just short of 50%. I suspect whatever the agreements state the club is in a transitional period where Moshiri is happy to proceed as normal however he also the power under certain circumstances to take control. We don't know what those circumstances are but I doubt Bill hasn't protected himself either. At the moment it's irrelevant because they both seem to be on the same page.

I think once you learn to appreciate what damo is he is really quite endearing.
RainMan21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back