Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So not all of them are board members, so why would they call board meetings, surely they would just talk on the phone when needed?

You can have a board meeting by video conferencing mate.

Its a big thing these days when people are all over the country or in our case with directors and ownership in Monaco.

A board meeting can take place provided the member of the board is able to participate. i.e. voice their vote.

They'll be speaking regularly in relation to progress being made on signings. As I said. I wouldnt' expect more than two a week.

If urgent then an extra one.

Its the main parties involved in signings that will be doing more of the day to day management of acquisitions. However, when we're putting serious chunks of change down, all the board will want to be kept informed of what is going on. At least until the window shuts.

Damo you live in a flat where the only real world achievement you have is making your neighbour double lock the door and carry pepper spray of a night lest she bump into you on the way home.

The topic is Steve Walsh and what's going on in the board room, mate.

Its a big thing these days when people are all over the country or in our case with directors and ownership in Monaco.

A board meeting can take place provided the member of the board is able to participate. i.e. voice their vote.

They'll be speaking regularly in relation to progress being made on signings. As I said. I wouldnt' expect more than two a week.

Its the main parties involved in signings that will be doing more of the day to day management of acquisitions. However, when we're putting serious chunks of change down, all the board will want to be kept informed of what is going on. At least until the window shuts.

They wont be calling Board meetings every 5minutes, Jesus Christ, theres a chain of command.

Walsh and Koeman sit at the bottom, they identify targets and inform up the ladder
The boy Sasha and Bob are next in the chain, they will add the digits and do the dealings
Then it gets passed up to Bill and Farhad who will give it the green light and take it to conclusion

Theres no freaking need to Skype each other, they aint teenage girls planning a sleep over.

They wont be calling Board meetings every 5minutes, Jesus Christ, theres a chain of command.

Walsh and Koeman sit at the bottom, they identify targets and inform up the ladder
The boy Sasha and Bob are next in the chain, they will add the digits and do the dealings
Then it gets passed up to Bill and Farhad who will give it the green light and take it to conclusion

Theres no freaking need to Skype each other, they aint teenage girls planning a sleep over.

Chain of command needs comms.

Plus you're forgetting Jon Woods and Baxendale are both directors. If they're not informed of whats going on within the business they're not undertaking their duties as directors and leadership at the club aren't doing what they should be doing.

Leading.

Being seen to be leading.

Chain of command needs comms.

Plus you're forgetting Jon Woods and Baxendale are both directors. If they're not informed of whats going on within the business they're not undertaking their duties as directors and leadership at the club aren't doing what they should be doing.

Leading.

Being seen to be leading.

Jon Woods drinks a vat of whiskey before his tea, the only thing he needs informing of is wheres the toilet.

(He doesnt, soz Jon, big fan)

I simply can not understand where you are going with all the board meeting comments. Why do you keep banging that drum? Is there any indication that these matters are not attended to or what's your point? We might as well speculate on what Mr. Moshiri is having for dinner or the colour of his daughters panties.

I'm assuming Walsh is working mainly on other targets than he did for Leicester, as our needs are different. I don't think we will see him flourish before the January window at earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back