Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be an agreement not to go for targets on the Leicester watchlist for a certain time period? Not sure how signing other clubs player recruitment people works.

Don't think anyone's suggesting Walsh should leave.

Just he's got things to learn in order to step up from head scout to DOF.

Maybe his negotiation tactic's may of been off, that's not to say he won't or can't learn.

Maybe he's not great at the bigger player deals. His skills are in finding the Ganas, the Vardys, the Mahrez types.

Hopefully he will have learned from this window and will be better going forward.

Honestly lads put the knives away its embarassing

you're all melts

proper, proper melts

Blimey the guy has been here 5 minutes. You bunch of softies.
That's the spirit lads, just sit by and watch the club slide down the table whilst the elite suck all the money out of the club.

I bet you clap Kenwright whenever he appears on the big screen.

*clap clap clap*

"Oh look everyone it's uncle Bill. He used to sit in the boys pen you know!"

Our fans are an utter embarrassment.

That's the spirit lads, just sit by and watch the club slide down the table whilst the elite suck all the money out of the club.

*clap clap clap*

The club had been sliding and a new owner has come in, along with a new manager and we have made a good start. It's a beginning, right now I'm not calling for their heads. I have no right to.

*clap clap clap*

Oh stop it drama queen. Way to prove their point haha!!

No fans that over react like this are the embarrassment. The 3 lads are correct. How can anyone insist things change for a guy just in the door. People getting viscous calling for heads to roll after one transfer window.

Like Steve Walsh is the savoir or something and not just a guy getting to grips with his new job. It seems like already he has passed on some great information the fact we signed Gana and he has so far worked out but that's not good enough for everyone.... Nope it has to be 50 gems he finds per season or some lark....

*clap clap clap*

They sure are.

See that bloke looking back at you from the mirror?

Yes, that one.

He fits the bill......:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back