Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gueye is a little diamond, if we'd payed 25m for him and he'd started how he has I'd say it was money well spent.

I'm sure he'll have a few more bargains to come in the next couple of Windows.

The apologists are out in full force I see.

What are you on about?

Wanting to give someone a fair shake and time is not the same thing as being an apologist. No one is apologising for the shambles of the window because quite frankly none of us know what went on behind closed doors, and even with that who is responsible.Even then the new regime are in their jobs not very long. Have we really become like the sh*te supporters or those crazy UTD fans who went and created a new team because of stuff like this?

Are you not ok with people having a different opinion than you. So much so you have to label them with something?

There are a lot of people on here that obviously want to give the new system a chance before we call for pitchforks.

Maybe he's not great at the bigger player deals. His skills are in finding the Ganas, the Vardys, the Mahrez types.

Hopefully he will have learned from this window and will be better going forward.

TBF Woodward at Utd made an absolute Horlicks of the first few windows he was involved in and that's with their money & global appeal.

We need to get a bit real although good things come to those who wait

Maybe he's not great at the bigger player deals. His skills are in finding the Ganas, the Vardys, the Mahrez types.

Hopefully he will have learned from this window and will be better going forward.

But as the bigger players told us to do one, you'd think we'd look for those types of players.

The apologists are out in full force I see.
Why can't there be a middle ground? Taking a step back and giving time is not being an apologist. We have had 30 years of decline and you can't change that in one transfer window.

There has been progression, even the most disillusioned can see that. Our squad is stronger and our new dockside home is inching closer. If we don't learn from our mistakes and fail again to get the right players in January then I will understand your opinion more. Right now I think you are just jumping the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back