Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets paid a lot of money for doing a job. No proof yet that he is capable of doing that job on the evidence of this transfer window, so yes - he's in the firing line.

With regards to his scouting credentials, surely these are not in doubt - he's credited with finding diamonds like Kante, Marhez and Vardy, the backbone of a title winning side. We had a poor transfer window, but he's credited with bringing in Idrissa Gueye who looks to be a very astute acquisition.

Yes, DOF is a different job and we had a poor transfer window, but Walsh should not be in the firing line yet, he needs a few transfer windows before we can judge.

Don't know what the favourite saying around here is now.
But there is no proof yet that he is doing the job he is being very highly paid for.

[Poor language removed] me, are you serious? He spent the summer thinking he was looking to tie up deals for a club with champions league football on offer, that changed when he came here, he's only been here a few weeks. i seriously don't know what some people expect.

Seriously? We're questioning Walsh when he's been here just over a month? What were you expecting? For him, in that time, to sign a load of boss formerly unknown players who'd win us the league and two cups by Christmas? Seriously, the behaviour on here in the past month has been nothing short of embarrassing. Kopite behaviour. Give your heads a wobble for christ sake.

[Poor language removed] me, are you serious? He spent the summer thinking he was looking to tie up deals for a club with champions league football on offer, that changed when he came here, he's only been here a few weeks. i seriously don't know what some people expect.
Its the "i want it now "culture. If you listen carefully you can hear the stamping of feet. Until this week i hadn't realised that Rome was built in a day

It's a challenge for our club that we can't offer European Cup this season and maybe this has put off some of our targets. There is also a limit on the value Everton puts on the players. A bit harsh to blame Walsh for missing on some players. We are not weakened, but probably a bit short up front

Walsh is long term plan. He needs to see our team, understand how Koeman building his team, look for players who can fit in, and make sure we have a stable team in when managers come and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back