• OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are people honestly expecting from him in such a short space of time

New club, new priorities, new ambitions, new everything....

I think the critiscsm of him is very harsh, taking into account of the time he has been here
Thanks for the response - I take your point, but I'm not saying what I expect of him, just that he should be judged on his achievements here. When he has done something then we need to have a proper discussion.

Thanks for the response - I take your point, but I'm not saying what I expect of him, just that he should be judged on his achievements here. When he has done something then we need to have a proper discussion.
Not saying you directly mate...

As with a player they need time to settle, let's hope he will come good

Not saying you directly mate...

As with a player they need time to settle, let's hope he will come good
Settle into what! If we wanted him get him on May 31st and then maybe Leicester don't get musa and we aren't scratching round for Valencia hours before the deadline?

Settle into what! If we wanted him get him on May 31st and then maybe Leicester don't get musa and we aren't scratching round for Valencia hours before the deadline?
You don't just walk into a new job and hit the floor running,things take time

I always though aDoF was there to identify players that fit into the managers plans and also emerging talents.

To get all of this in place in such a short space of time is a very big ask, and very unrealistic

You don't just walk into a new job and hit the floor running,things take time

I always though aDoF was there to identify players that fit into the managers plans and also emerging talents.

To get all of this in place in such a short space of time is a very big ask, and very unrealistic
We should've got him at the end of the season and the players he identified for the champions would have been more than suitable for us.

That was my point.

We should've got him at the end of the season and the players he identified for the champions would have been more than suitable for us.

That was my point.
I maybe wrong but wasn't the fella from Valencia the first choice, so getting Walsh was delayed as he wasn't first choice.
I have said earlier that we may of targeted people who felt their were better options on the table than Everton. I think it is great we aimed high as it shows our ambitions, but we may need to focus more on achievable targets in the next window.

Elstone amd Kenwright deserve mote blame for not completing deals.Walsh identifies targets and need more time to do that..Our negotiating team needs a shake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back