Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Leicesters manager left the ground after training yesterday, the only man left of their D O F to conclude any deals that his job!

They've had a couple of representives in Lisbon for a couple of days now as they were after 2, I don't think Leics D O F was even on British Soil

I would expect a Moshiri statement over the next few days. If he's happy communicating with Jim White by text then I'm sure he will have a few words for Evertonians mate.
I think an honest statement from the club could go a long way right now. Fans are generally miffed at what has not happened and lack of spending etc. So a statement coming out and in more words, just saying 'we ballsed this window up, didn't do the deals and now we have to learn and make sure this doesn't happen again' would be a massive positive in my eyes personally. Adds a bit more faith into the board for the future.

Right now the board looks exactly like the old one, especially considering the familiar faces still there. Fact of the matter is, as mentioned elsewhere, this isn't the manager's fault, not the DOF fault, it was the board and anyone responsible for doing the deals. i think in all the fume, that part gets lost in translation, and a simple statement sharing the anger so to speak would get a lot of fans onside with the board again.

I simply can not understand where you are going with all the board meeting comments. Why do you keep banging that drum? Is there any indication that these matters are not attended to or what's your point? We might as well speculate on what Mr. Moshiri is having for dinner or the colour of his daughters panties.
No speculation needed. They're green.

Absolutely astonished that we've paid money for a man who's told our manager that Williams, Gueye and Bolasie are good Premier League level players. Literally anyone would know that...

Typical. We hire a man who we hope will unearth the next Mahrez and Kante for peanuts, but instead he recommends we sign overpriced premier league players. Oh no wait a minute, one of them was an overpriced championship player who didn't even want to join us. Stellar work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back