Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....unless there was a dependency on the Stones money.
Having a negative net spend in the richest era of football when pretty much all your competitors have used it to invest in players would suggest either we've failed spectacularly or we've been duped. I believe the former mate. I just hope it's used as a learning experience as it gives Moshiri the mandate to make ultimatums on recruitment performance, or change if it happens again.

We're sat fourth in the league after a good start under a new manager and owner. It was a window to strengthen our position and push on. I fear we may have missed that particular window while the majority of our rivals got stronger.

Having a negative net spend in the richest era of football when pretty much all your competitors have used it to invest in players would suggest either we've failed spectacularly or we've been duped. I believe the former mate. I just hope it's used as a learning experience as it gives Moshiri the mandate to make ultimatums on recruitment performance, or change if it happens again.

We're sat fourth in the league after a good start under a new manager and owner. It was a window to strengthen our position and push on. I fear we may have missed that particular window while the majority of our rivals got stronger.

..I agree with you, Chico. I'm still a believer but it's reasonable that folk need assurances and convincing after all the pre-window positivity.

hOw much did Mr Walsh cost us?
He had just signed a contract to become the assistant manager at Leicester?
well he let us down yesterday deffo!

In what way exactly? Sissoko had no desire to come to Everton and Porto kept bumping the price up on Brahimi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back