Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So this guy is supposed to sign boss players with tiny sum but no we are spunking huge sum on players with PL experience who played for bottom half clubs. Maybe I was expecting too much earlier in the summer.

Do you know who's been a bottom half club for the past 2 years? Everton.

Moshiri, Koeman and Walsh are all successful people, who have proved in the past that they're very good at their jobs.

If they collectively decide to spunk 25 million on Bolasie, even though it seems extremely steep, I will at least wait and see how it goes before I let my head fall off. It's not my money, and we've spent 13.5 million on Niasse recently ffs.

Plus it's not like Bolasie will be our only signing.

Have a pint and relax.

Massively off topic
Please, someone.

Anyone.

@Sapie88 @Boss_Blue @sageyefc @Bungle anyone please stop this man
Think I may be close to another ban mate so swerving this.

Ah what the hell...

So this guy is supposed to sign boss players with tiny sum but no we are spunking huge sum on players with PL experience who played for bottom half clubs. Maybe I was expecting too much earlier in the summer.
Hello mate - just been reading about this:

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...ge-hong-kongs-children-are-tutored-be-winners

From kindergarten age, Hong Kong’s children are tutored to be winners

Latest study shows that up to 45 per cent of parents have already loaded up their young children with extra study and classes while time to play and develop freely remains a major concern

So what went wrong?

Off topic
I can see him, but I cannot get him.

He's my utter nemesis

I'd be careful cos he has some mad powers

i-choke-reapard-rike-dis.jpg

Testing 123 Testing......

Are you reading me Kim Jong, are you reading me?

Moshiri, Koeman and Walsh are all successful people, who have proved in the past that they're very good at their jobs.

If they collectively decide to spunk 25 million on Bolasie, even though it seems extremely steep, I will at least wait and see how it goes before I let my head fall off. It's not my money, and we've spent 13.5 million on Niasse recently ffs.

Have a pint and relax.

Thank you Friends

Think I may be close to another ban mate so swerving this.

Ah what the hell...

Hello mate - just been reading about this:

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...ge-hong-kongs-children-are-tutored-be-winners

From kindergarten age, Hong Kong’s children are tutored to be winners

Latest study shows that up to 45 per cent of parents have already loaded up their young children with extra study and classes while time to play and develop freely remains a major concern

So what went wrong?

And you too xx

Have a pint and relax.

Mate please don't mention the quoted facts again. I am feeling hurt:drunk:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back