Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly love all the footy manager bedwetters losing their minds because we aren't signing super expensive players from fancy teams
a reminder that we got cahill from milwall for 1.5m

As much as I loved Cahill.....

He hardly fired us to any glories did he? He was brilliant for what we were then, but no? We've been promised riches and success

I imagine Williams, despite maybe only having a few years left in the game at his top for us and Kone with his best years yet to come - will provide enough time for Walsh to scout our next Stones.

honestly love all the footy manager bedwetters losing their minds because we aren't signing super expensive players from fancy teams
a reminder that we got cahill from milwall for 1.5m

I'd like a mixture of cheaper prospects and established stars. We currently are not buying or being linked with either. We are buying/being linked with fodder.

As much as I loved Cahill.....

He hardly fired us to any glories did he? He was brilliant for what we were then, but no? We've been promised riches and success

one player isn't going to fire you to any glories under a mediocre manager in a not great team
still dosent change how good he was, it's gonna take a while to build up a squad koeman and walsh are looking to, so bit of patience

So this guy is supposed to sign boss players with tiny sum but no we are spunking huge sum on players with PL experience who played for bottom half clubs. Maybe I was expecting too much earlier in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back