Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has an albino ever won the Ballon D'Or before?

It's happening lads. *taps nose

Naismith isn't pale, he's translucent. And as we all know, you can't mark what you can't see. Naisy with 30 plus goals this season in all competitions.

121028-088-Everton-Liverpool.jpg

1a1a1a1a1a1a491.jpg

He knows how to score in a derby. COME ON NAISY!

Just been reading the Redcafe thread on the upcoming match to check on their latest such as Herrera's cracked rib.

But it is lovely to see other fans also recognising Naismith's talents
http://www.redcafe.net/matches/manchester-united-vs-everton.12/discussion?page=2#post-16534152

Well need Blind to pick up Naismith. I'd say his movement is Evertons biggest assets this season.

Agreed, Naismith is not the type of player that will get much media attention but he's a constant threat for Everton in somewhat of a free role or playing from the right with license to switch with Lukaku.

What worries me is Naismith vs. Our defence. He's a nasty piece of work & a handful.

Just been reading the Redcafe thread on the upcoming match to check on their latest such as Herrera's cracked rib.

But it is lovely to see other fans also recognising Naismith's talents
http://www.redcafe.net/matches/manchester-united-vs-everton.12/discussion?page=2#post-16534152

Well need Blind to pick up Naismith. I'd say his movement is Evertons biggest assets this season.

Agreed, Naismith is not the type of player that will get much media attention but he's a constant threat for Everton in somewhat of a free role or playing from the right with license to switch with Lukaku.

What worries me is Naismith vs. Our defence. He's a nasty piece of work & a handful.
They actually have some knowledgeable posters on there (@RAWK Meltdown aside like...)

Im amazed at how confident some of them are though, considering we're the best team they will have played and the fact they've struggled in almost all their games.

Remember when they had a placard up asking Fergie to buy Rooney, wonder which player they will want this time ?, they really are like spoilt brats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back