Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit for the goal, well taken. But he stunk the place out besides that.

We cant get a proper acm back in this team quick enough.

Maybe yes -maybe no

Early days yet but it will take a really good run of games from somebody still in the chasing pack ( Oviedo baby?) to head him for player of the season, if he keeps up this form ( eg goals and effort ) until Christmas or so, he can coast from then and still win it at a canter.

that's how bad we are.

Fair to say he'll be Everton's "Most Improved" or "Comeback Player" of the Year.

No one else will come close.

*If he keeps this up, he may end up being our "Player of the Year."

*Don't laugh.

Naismith seems like the only lad who gives a damn out there on the pitch.

Completely agree! I love Naismith!

The only issue I had today with him was some of his layoff passes. Also, there was one time where he was at the edge of the box and instead of shooting he tried to lay it off. He was wide open and could've scored. Not slagging him here, he's my favorite player. Sometimes the team wants to pass more than shoot.

As has been mentioned a million times before, if he just believed himself more to take a ball, control and turn so he's facing goal he would be top drawer. He done it yesterday down to a tee when slotting Osman through. The amount of times he gets it and hits it back to the same place in one touch is madness as he does it sometimes when no one is even there. When he's receiving it high up the pitch it wouldn't matter as much if he took a few risks and lost it every now and then. K ow where the back of the net is though and that was a superb header yesterday.

Naismith seems like the only lad who gives a damn out there on the pitch.

One of the few who doesn't flap it against the top sides - Baines take note. If Lukaku carries on like he is i'm all up for playing Naismith uptop ahead of Barkley. You can't take thoae goals out of the team if your other striker isn't getting many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back