Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tar for the comments good and bad like. Just so you don't think I'm swerving them.

Brilliant write-up but you got the date wrong in the headline you bad bell :D

It's no use putting together a thousand words of glorious text and some cracking photos if you're suggesting the match is 24 hours later than it actually is. For those of us scratching around for last-minute tickets you caused me much anguish.

Hahaha. Sorry lid. I've been dropping some clangers lately like. I need dropping.

Stoke are ****e - Just another Championship team clogging up the prem - Don't believe the horse**** hype that the pundits keep feeding us every week

Lets ruin the [Poor language removed]

Tar for the comments good and bad like. Just so you don't think I'm swerving them.

Hahaha. Sorry lid. I've been dropping some clangers lately like. I need dropping.

You're our Tim Howard. There has always been decent backup, but everyone thinks they're ****e so you can get away with dropping your regular clangers.

It's definitely a happening quote at the moment.

"Arsenal/Man City/Spurs would be the worst game to start Barkley".

But you can't start him against Stoke, they're big and tough (cos Ross is tiny).

And you can't start him against Chelsea, they play fast football and Ross might make a mistake.

And you can't start him against Newcastle because they wear black and white stripes and he might get confused.

And you can't start him against Wigan because they try hard and Ross doesn't track back enough.

And to top it all off i have to be up in 6 hours to go to Stoke and watch us play Rugby. Koff Stoke ffs

Still think a point is a very decent result. What they are, Stoke, is consistent. They'll throw the kitchen sink at us and the delivery into our box will be good all game. A mate who works the turnstiles and has seen every game this year says, however, that if you can handle Crouch and Walters, you're half-way to three points. It's all going to be about attack and defence. The midfield probably won't play a part. If Distin and Jags turn up and Jelavic really has turned the corner, we'll get three points.

It'd be a MASSIVE three points that'll keep the RS and Arse at arms length for the time being as you have to expect both of them to pick up wins this weekend.

****! forgot about him, he has a decent record of scoring against us...still think we will win 1-2

Bet365 Betting Odds Trend
2.75 3.30 2.50
2.87 3.40 2.37 2012/12/10 1:05
3.00 3.30 2.37 2012/12/10 17:51
3.00 3.30 2.38↑ 2012/12/10 17:58
3.10↑ 3.20↓ 2.40↑ 2012/12/14 7:54
We will win!
Stoke 1:2 Everton

2-0 Stoke

Not even arsed about this game, it's one of the ones at the start of the season that I'd look at and put down as a loss so anything we get is a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back