Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be a nailed on game for Duffy 6 ft 4 inches of height will be needed for the sky ball game by Stoke it is very effective for them - I hate these games I wonder what their avarage height is in their team compared to ours?

Still think a point is a very decent result. What they are, Stoke, is consistent. They'll throw the kitchen sink at us and the delivery into our box will be good all game. A mate who works the turnstiles and has seen every game this year says, however, that if you can handle Crouch and Walters, you're half-way to three points. It's all going to be about attack and defence. The midfield probably won't play a part. If Distin and Jags turn up and Jelavic really has turned the corner, we'll get three points.

It'd be a MASSIVE three points that'll keep the RS and Arse at arms length for the time being as you have to expect both of them to pick up wins this weekend.

facing the giants of the PL tomorrow is a daunting task -but by playing clever soccer we can outwit them - keep possession long and the passes short - keep the pace of the game high but the ball low - keep defense simple and tight and the attack loose and from all angles -
in boxing if you fight the big guy you must float like a butterfly and sting like a bee - that would be my team talk for tomorrows clash - you know the bigger they are the harder they fall -
2-0 for Everton if the post , a deflection , the ref or some more bad luck does not trip us up

I have this feeling that Barkley may get a start tomorrow in place of Mirallas.
I could see tomorrows team being

Howard

Coleman
Jagielka
Distin
Baines

Gibson
Osman

Pienaar
Fellaini
Barkley

Jelavic.
I just feel that the manager may try something a little different

I have this feeling that Barkley may get a start tomorrow in place of Mirallas.
I could see tomorrows team being

Howard

Coleman
Jagielka
Distin
Baines

Gibson
Osman

Pienaar
Fellaini
Barkley

Jelavic.
I just feel that the manager may try something a little different

Barkley won't play. Stoke away would be one of the worst games to reintroduce him to the side.

OWLS LADS

16291-Tawny-Owl-in-flight.jpg

Three points is necessary since there is such a crunch of teams in the middle of the table. WANT those three points. Kinda feeling like now that Jelavic has had a bite of the apple he'll just keep right on going.

Excited to see that guy in bold too (Coleman stands a chance of going against him as Stoke has played him at LB recently). Hope we win of course, but I wouldn't mind that GOY kick either. ;)

Feeling a 2-0 myself to the good guys.

They've had him out at right back and he's done an admirable job if not steady. Gets forward more but I don't see him being as dangerous out on the wing as he is distributing from the middle of the park.

Still think a point is a very decent result. What they are, Stoke, is consistent. They'll throw the kitchen sink at us and the delivery into our box will be good all game. A mate who works the turnstiles and has seen every game this year says, however, that if you can handle Crouch and Walters, you're half-way to three points. It's all going to be about attack and defence. The midfield probably won't play a part. If Distin and Jags turn up and Jelavic really has turned the corner, we'll get three points.

It'd be a MASSIVE three points that'll keep the RS and Arse at arms length for the time being as you have to expect both of them to pick up wins this weekend.

Arsenal will do really well to pick up a win this weekend, seeing as they're not playing till Monday.

x

I think there will definitely be a change in the line up. Jelavic will get chewed up if Felli doesn't play beside him or we don't throw Vellios on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back