Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's as simple as dropping Fellaini back because he's big but they're also big so he won't do anything. He'll still crush Shawcross and Huth because he's better than them. For me it'd be more dangerous to stick Osman up there because he probably would just get fouled and bullied and end up doing his little ref moan wiggly worm on the floor.

The key is just to play better.

I don't think it's as simple as dropping Fellaini back because he's big but they're also big so he won't do anything. He'll still crush Shawcross and Huth because he's better than them. For me it'd be more dangerous to stick Osman up there because he probably would just get fouled and bullied and end up doing his little ref moan wiggly worm on the floor.

The key is just to play better.

Hahahaha

BRoWnZ <3

I don't think Vellios deserves to be in the XI just because he did a bicycle kick against Spurs.

He should be given more game time though in situations where we're looking for an extra goal to either get back into the game or turn a draw into a win against a team we're expected to win. No more of this two-minute cameo nonsense Moist lad.

Nobody is saying he should start just because of that though.

He gives us a different option up front, is a big lad and will cause them problems. Played well last season and got like 3 goals in 6 games

Brilliant write-up but you got the date wrong in the headline you bad bell :D

It's no use putting together a thousand words of glorious text and some cracking photos if you're suggesting the match is 24 hours later than it actually is. For those of us scratching around for last-minute tickets you caused me much anguish.

Hard to beat. No one likes playing them. Promotion, FA cup final, europe. Effective football no matter how poor it is.

They dont brag or big themselves up either, they just get on with it.

Cant fault or look down on em personally with what they do. I also like they're physicality as a team.

Exactly mate, I kind of respect them a lot and think all the abuse they get is a bit unlucky. They've achieved just as much as us.

A last minute winner is something that cant be under estimated in terms of building spirit. You leave the game on a high full of confidence. I think they will do well to get any kind of result against us tomorrow.

there's a chance that we can start up like expected and if it doesn't work, push felli back, osman over to the right and then naismith alongisde jelavic.

Their pitch is very narrow so it shouldn't be as big problem for osman as it normally is playing on the right. i'd start off the way that has worked for us so far season with regards to formation and this is probably the way he'll go. I would start oviedo over naismith ideally but i'm not expecting that.

A last minute winner is something that cant be under estimated in terms of building spirit. You leave the game on a high full of confidence. I think they will do well to get any kind of result against us tomorrow.

Come on Mick it's Everton. We like to beat teams like United and Spurs and lose to Reading.

Tony Pulis said he's surprised moyes hasn't been taken by one of the big clubs. can 'koff the little ****, we're not a small club. should probably check moyes' wage before making said statement as well - will probs realise then

It's going to be almost as ugly as Suarez...the game itself won't be much good either! Seriously though this game is going to be eye AIDS and we still won't keep a clean sheet, even though it would be frustrating I wouldn't mind a point from this one since Pulis has built a team of tough ****ers who are really hard to beat especially at the Britannia. If we win though I'll be that much more optimistic about our chances of doing something this season, we need to keep the pace up because the league is as tight as anything at the moment and the higher up the table we are the more it shifts the pressure to those below us (we all know this team and pressure don't mix well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back