Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------Howard----------
Coleman--- Jags--Distin--Baines
------Gibbo--- Osman------
Naismith-------------- Pienaar
----------Fellaini-----------
----------Jelavic------------​

Team picks itself really. I'd normally rather have Oveido given a go on the right but Naismith will be more used to opposition like stoke.

This.

Has to be enough to beat Stoke City, awful team.

I'll take a one nil for us, Jellyfish to get on the scoresheet again.

--------Howard----------
Coleman--- Jags--Distin--Baines
------Gibbo--- Osman------
Pienaar-------------Fellaini-----------Oveido
----------Jelavic------------​

Team picks itself really. I'd normally rather have Oveido given a go on the right but Naismith will be more used to opposition like stoke.

I would make that change.

Mirallas is gonna be out for a few weeks again? Seriously?! I thought Moyes said his substitution last weekend was just a precautionary one?? Bummed now :(

The 1st year you are up and arguably the 2nd year, I think teams should do whatever is necessary to stay up. However Stoke has been up for a while now, has an owner who spends money and yet they seem to be getting more dire. Fat Sam's Bolton teams always mixed in a bit of football into their physical play, and I liked watching them every now and then. Stoke hasn't.

Hard to beat. No one likes playing them. Promotion, FA cup final, europe. Effective football no matter how poor it is.

They dont brag or big themselves up either, they just get on with it.

Cant fault or look down on em personally with what they do. I also like they're physicality as a team.

Can't see us winning there, Stoke are scrappy, powerful and hard to break down. 3rd defeat of the season by another average team.

1 nil to Stoke.

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Pienaar Fellaini Gibson Oviedo
Vellios Jelavic

should be the team

I don't think Vellios deserves to be in the XI just because he did a bicycle kick against Spurs.

He should be given more game time though in situations where we're looking for an extra goal to either get back into the game or turn a draw into a win against a team we're expected to win. No more of this two-minute cameo nonsense Moist lad.

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Pienaar Gibson Fellani Oviedo
Vellios Jelavic

This is the kind of game where Fellaini should be moved back, we'll need his defensive skills to stop the rugby players of Stoke, and having Jelavic alone up front against their grocks will take us nowhere which is why Vellios is alongside him.

Give the Greek kid a chance.

I don't think Vellios deserves to be in the XI just because he did a bicycle kick against Spurs.

He should be given more game time though in situations where we're looking for an extra goal to either get back into the game or turn a draw into a win against a team we're expected to win. No more of this two-minute cameo nonsense Moist lad.

But that bicycle kick was unbelievably sexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back