Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The home game against them last year....one of the worst games I've ever been to. Just hoof hoof hoof up to a lone isolated striker with 4 huge defenders around him and no hint of a plan B. and that's not even mentioning how stoke played.

I'm guessing hoofs to Fellaini in the hope he'll do better this year then.... It won't be a pretty game!

The home game against them last year....one of the worst games I've ever been to. Just hoof hoof hoof up to a lone isolated striker with 4 huge defenders around him and no hint of a plan B. and that's not even mentioning how stoke played.

I'm guessing hoofs to Fellaini in the hope he'll do better this year then.... It won't be a pretty game!

Stoke is going to do that to us and it scares me, not to mention us getting rocked on corners. Would like to see Hibbert at least starting the 1st 60min just because when we played attacking footie Distin/Jags/Heitinga/Howard have struggled with only 2 back. Hibbert can at least provide a last ditch quality tackle if a forward gets free.

2-2

Everyone wants a "style" now, and playing tiki taka ****ty shatta seems to be what everyone wants to be proud of.

Stoke says balls to that. Come here and get kicked and the shirt ragged off ya back. Love it.

I couldn't give a fook if everyone wants a style. I hate Stoke's style of footie. Hate it when anyone plays it. Including us.

Stoke is going to do that to us and it scares me, not to mention us getting rocked on corners. Would like to see Hibbert at least starting the 1st 60min just because when we played attacking footie Distin/Jags/Heitinga/Howard have struggled with only 2 back. Hibbert can at least provide a last ditch quality tackle if a forward gets free.

2-2

How can you actually want hibbert to start over Coleman :?

Coleman with his pace and unpredictability needs to start this game, simple as that. Need someone to make something happen in the final third along the wings, Coleman does, Hibbert doesnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back