Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping we win 3-1 with Geoff Cameron hitting an overhead kick that is up for Goal of the Year honors.

Three points is necessary since there is such a crunch of teams in the middle of the table. WANT those three points. Kinda feeling like now that Jelavic has had a bite of the apple he'll just keep right on going.

Excited to see that guy in bold too (Coleman stands a chance of going against him as Stoke has played him at LB recently). Hope we win of course, but I wouldn't mind that GOY kick either. ;)

Feeling a 2-0 myself to the good guys.

Doubt this will be a goal fest, we are currently the meanist defensive unit in the league and even more so at the Brit. On the flip side we don't score many.

Binary result 1-0, 0-0 or 0-1

Good write up mate. Horrid feeling Moyes wont learn from every other time we've played Stoke, and we'll lump it to Fellaini who will get bullied by Huth and Shawcross. If we try pass it round then we'll win.

If we go there and play them off the park with goals to boot then I think we will find ourselves 1st on MOTD for the rest of the season.

No clue this week what the outcome will be but a lot will depend upon if KM plays from the start.

iblu80vCV41hQ0.gif

Might even give this game a swerve tbh. I can't bear watching Stoke, they wind me up something chronic. This game has been a chore every occasion I can remember.

Top blue, me, like. Sorry.

The "real men" bit made me laugh, btw.

well in ass cheeks, 'mon lads, lets go on a run of wins, 1-0 with someone scoring - not even arsed who.

i felt your anger for stoke in that preview chico - well in

Might even give this game a swerve tbh. I can't bear watching Stoke, they wind me up something chronic. This game has been a chore every occasion I can remember.

Top blue, me, like. Sorry.

The "real men" bit made me laugh, btw.

I'll watch it but I know I'm going to get wound up.

It's not the style of football which annoys me most, it's that they seem to get away with assaulting everybody, all the time.

medium level review. Great really but you have set a high standard.
Can't really see us winning this one so I'll go for Stoke 1 Everton 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back