Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back 4 playing very well, Baines great, Pienaar working hard, Gibson and Osman ok(except for that horror miss from Osman!),
Naismith better and running alot, Fellaini our worst player-he looks like he doesn't care, Jelavic except for that blocked shot hasn't had chances

we've been poor they've been worse. They really are a kick and rush team team, i know we can hoof it with the best of 'em but stoke take it to another level. I do feel sorry for them having jones on his own he's proper gash(prob spoke too soon)

Naismith: wtf position is he playing? Our right side is basically Distin moving across to take up RB and Coleman pushing on to RM.

No discipline for the RM position. Him and Fellaini are bumping into each other.

Sort it out Moyes FFS.

With the exception of our "I thought that was your man" defensive strategy on free kicks we're playing well. Remember Stoke is a very very good side at home and we've created good chances. Like in the spurs match if we're patient we'll get another one.

Stoke is really worried about Fellani however its opening up space for the mids mainly naismith and Osman. It would be nice to see us grab another so I wont have to have a heart attack when Pulis gets wise and replaces Kenwayne Useless for Crouch. Other than than Walthers and Etherington (I always thought he'd make a decent winger for us) are worring me on that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back