Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why's everyone talking about RS game ffs? i'm purely focused on our game.

we're winning that is just about as much as i can say. just need to keep our heads and not make daft decisions like we did against reading and keep the clean sheet. osman should have at least hit the target there ffs. fellaini been annonymous, would probs move him back, but pienaar has been superb to be fair to him

Naismith: wtf position is he playing? Our right side is basically Distin moving across to take up RB and Coleman pushing on to RM.

No discipline for the RM position. Him and Fellaini are bumping into each other.

Sort it out Moyes FFS.

It seems like whoever plays RW gets to roam wherever they want. I don't mind seeing either Naismith or Mirralas do that as long as we have cover because neither of them are natural RWs so at least you'll get something by letting them pinch in. Coleman is doing well defensively today too.

Our high ball too Fellaini was always going to be a difficult one today, too much highball not enough football but yeah he's had one of his poor halves

He is always having 'one of his poor halves' jesus this is just par for the course for him, when will people realise? He will get his donk head on some free kick later on and suddenly MOTD will be spinning the 'highlights' of his misplaced passes, poor knockdowns, lazy runs, sly elbows, and package them into some classy all-round display 'capped off with a goal'. Complete fantasy. He didn't win anything against Spurs either.

He's a poor player.

Well, if they equalize... The image will forever be imprinted in my head...
But Stoke don't look like they can score... However, this is Everton...
We don't do comfortable and easy!

Sorry, it was a poor attempt on my part at making a joke on shutter vs. shudder, which is the word I think you meant to use.

Dont know what game some of you are watching, stinks of people making their mind up without knowing anything about football.

We played some stunning stuff there at times. Fellaini has been very poor and Jelavic a bit isolated at times. Both wings have linked up well with the full backs and Gibbo and Ossie have looked decent in the middle.

Think that could be miss of the season from Osman there- reckon he will be desperate to get one second half to make amends.

It seems like whoever plays RW gets to roam wherever they want. I don't mind seeing either Naismith or Mirralas do that as long as we have cover because neither of them are natural RWs so at least you'll get something by letting them pinch in. Coleman is doing well defensively today too.

It's getting congested in the middle for us though with Jelavic, Felli and Naismith all patrolling the same zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back