Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naismith is a quality player, am I right in saying hes being played out of postion and just coming back from a serious injury?

I think he's been getting too much stick. Not as good as Mirallas but he does a bunch of things well. I love the fact that he's always sitting in the box when we are attacking. Nothing is more infuritating than watching the cross to no one like what we doing so much last year.

Dont know what game some of you are watching, stinks of people making their mind up without knowing anything about football.

We played some stunning stuff there at times. Fellaini has been very poor and Jelavic a bit isolated at times. Both wings have linked up well with the full backs and Gibbo and Ossie have looked decent in the middle.

Think that could be miss of the season from Osman there- reckon he will be desperate to get one second half to make amends.

I missed the first half Mickus.

Naismith: wtf position is he playing? Our right side is basically Distin moving across to take up RB and Coleman pushing on to RM.

No discipline for the RM position. Him and Fellaini are bumping into each other.

Sort it out Moyes FFS.

I'd be tempted to move Naismith behind Jelavic as Felli is doing nothing there, push Ossie out wide as he will provide more protection for Coleman and put Felli alongside Gibson.

Missed the first 40 minutes of the first half, but the 5 minutes I've seen looked alright. Let's hope we can push on in the second.

Dont know what game some of you are watching, stinks of people making their mind up without knowing anything about football.

We played some stunning stuff there at times. Fellaini has been very poor and Jelavic a bit isolated at times. Both wings have linked up well with the full backs and Gibbo and Ossie have looked decent in the middle.

Think that could be miss of the season from Osman there- reckon he will be desperate to get one second half to make amends.

I haven't seen Naismith link with Coleman once, strange one that.

It's getting congested in the middle for us though with Jelavic, Felli and Naismith all patrolling the same zone.

Yea a little, but Jelly now goes out to assist Coleman on the right pretty frequently now so we usually only have 2 at most in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back