Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is always having 'one of his poor halves' jesus this is just par for the course for him, when will people realise? He will get his donk head on some free kick later on and suddenly MOTD will be spinning the 'highlights' of his misplaced passes, poor knockdowns, lazy runs, sly elbows, and package them into some classy all-round display 'capped off with a goal'. Complete fantasy. He didn't win anything against Spurs either.

He's a poor player.

I'm obviously thinking of the wrong guy, the tall lad with the funny hair who's been one of our best players so far this season, him, you know who i'm on about.

Best move of the game waited for the net to bulge - how did Osman miss that??? crap happens but it may be costly Stokes brand of football is dire, but effective - we have not kept the ball as well as usual but thats stoke closing us down! hope we can win this!
we could be 2-0 up!

Haven't read thread since before kick off but I think we've played pretty well. We are playing Stoke, it's basically not football. Need Howard to stay with it more than ever and make sure we stand up to all their physical crap - not get a stupid red card etc. Osman miss was woeful but I think Jelavic should have scored in first few minutes. At least Leon O is doing his job as a midfielder first and foremost

I can't believe people are beefing on Naismith. He's been one of our better players. Fellaini is the one who's having a shocker out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back