Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton, 6th Feb 2016

The result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
given his supposed work ethic and the money spent to bring him here i believe Niasse will be deployed on the left over cleverly not only for his attacking prowess but the fact he sounds like another lennon more than willing to track back and get stuck in

can i ask another question now that the 1937 answer has come out

i understand vs Newcastle it's debatable between him and Barkley but say you gave it to Lennon which i did

when and who was the last player to get 3 back to back man of the matches not just everton man of the match but the over MOTM

They're good headaches to have though at least!

West Brom will be tough next week, but same team for me. Have Stones back and on the bench, no need to rush anyone back in.

Stones gets dropped as far as I'm concerned. We ship goals when he plays. If Howard slots straight back in, then that's criminal from Roberto.

I can only half-smile after the result. Not because I want to, mind, I've got something called Bell's Palsy which means I've lost muscle control of the left side of my face. I've been taking the same steroids as the cat! Luckily though, I don't have to get the cat to swallow as many as I do - 12!

Mate, I've never seen any cat smile, so plying him with pills isn't gonna help anyone.

Best performance of the season by far. You could see from the first minute it was a different Everton, we closed them down from the first minute with pace and energy.

im sure i read an article where he said he couldnt believe we are not ahead of leicester given how strong our squad is. so effectively he's saying we should be first.

With the squad we have, we are more than capable of being up there with Spurs and Leicester. We should be in the mix for the title with the football we're capable of. That's certainly how I was thinking earlier this season, I was getting excited to be honest. I always thought we'd just go on a run and get up the league. When we started throwing away 3-0 leads, I decided our season was over. Lack of nouse and consistency has cost us A LOT this season.

CajHkjxWwAAEtzf.jpg

Some people say football puts things into perspective, but having spent Thursday and Friday at my nan's bedside (lived with her since I was 4) and having her pass away last night, Everton have really cheered me up today. Much warmer feeling. Thanks Blues. :)

My deepest condolences Rhys - My Dad died of cancer at the end of December 2008 and he was almost comatose and in a hospice by St Stephen's Day (Boxing Day in UK) when we were playing Sunderland at home.

Around lunchtime I was talking to him and said I was bringing Mum home for a while (for a break tbh) but would be back later and that Everton were playing Sunderland.

When I came back about 6 I said "Hi Dad we're back. Everton won 3-0!". Dad, without opening his eyes said "Sunderland".

He passed away on the 30th.

You do not choose - you are born!!

God bless you and your family at this sad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back