Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton, 6th Feb 2016

The result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats to
@McBain @edge @bumper31 @bunziboy @Jamo Martinez @Blue 1 @TomDixie @Dan Tanner @leggy @Joey66 @anton66 @SweetHomeGoodison @WilliG @dinverro @janaaa @AussieToffee @BigBlueConk @daza_1973 @border1 @Gerard_Francis @ilikecheese @DualityNSNO @windymiller @Tommy Chong @tommye @artetas sock @BlueLlama @Thacko @EDINHO1 @mcc @dholliday @Aqui1a @Azza @Hokkanen @axl @NSNO_Phil_1878 @Walken @Big Bob @maltablue @7oaksToffee @wikofootball @Albert Wood @blueboy1945 @Azzurri @technojoe @meagher94 @Groucho @Connor @Midnitemike @gaino92 @zaitken @Sandymoor31 @Twinkletoes123 @markmarkmark @ianbearnson @big bobs beard @SingBlue @broders @Togger Blue @zippy00 @yakublue @GwladysBlue @jaybx1878 @DrEFC @kanie46 @jcgefc @Kratos @Efcjake @GerryLives @Tree13 @corben @Ashtonian @helpimonfire @Shibbywiggles @Whistlin' Dixie @Sarnia Kevin @Fearthainn @Ollie d @spudmuncher @Karbutar @macdog @hktoffee @bigboy @Jabba49 @gazefc @sd_1992 @SerenityNigh @bicycleheader @AlE @USABlue @FromTheBack @Boss_Blue @sharpey87 @ncblue @conorwilsonnn @SpurtingLesbian @ElSegundo @Diogenes the Cynic @MacGawjuss @Jxg @The Mighty Quint @rossi toffee @Gwlacticos @SCBlue @loooweee @Matty_j1878 @King6 @Ryan_efc @evertonarntwe @TheGeeseofGoodisonRoad @gmb @Waters @Tony Cottee @Danny1990 @oliverwri @Viennablue @penev10 @BlockHead @R.Reddington @LostLegend @IrishToffee37 @Pittsburgh Footy @stamullenblue @Everton_Gary @bring the ghost on @Walsall Blue @originalgreaserbob @Walsall Blue @originalgreaserbob @thebluenosebolt @admirschleck @sdk @Emberge @Rossisboss @ToffeeHibs @QLDBlue ...(of course myself) @Ash Woods @EarthToJames @Ash Cloud @toffee_laura (hey girl) @Simon the Brummie @smileychap @Karl Emil @Boykickscar @Neiziro @Rob17896 @BrightonToffee @Ben Grace @Barnfred 55 @The Highlander @swanified @phil_Abbott @bobthebadger53 @Pawchaw @Armchair Dave @Andy Delaney @AdelaideToffee @Slippin Jimmy @Richard Tachie

for having faith and optimism and choosing the correct answer to the poll

Damn i should get a medal for typing that many names whilst drunk at 4am.....whooooooop we're above the red....e

You've missed me out, mate.

Please do another post and re-type all the names with mine included.

congrats to
@McBain @edge @bumper31 @bunziboy @Jamo Martinez @Blue 1 @TomDixie @Dan Tanner @leggy @Joey66 @anton66 @SweetHomeGoodison @WilliG @dinverro @janaaa @AussieToffee @BigBlueConk @daza_1973 @border1 @Gerard_Francis @ilikecheese @DualityNSNO @windymiller @Tommy Chong @tommye @artetas sock @BlueLlama @Thacko @EDINHO1 @mcc @dholliday @Aqui1a @Azza @Hokkanen @axl @NSNO_Phil_1878 @Walken @Big Bob @maltablue @7oaksToffee @wikofootball @Albert Wood @blueboy1945 @Azzurri @technojoe @meagher94 @Groucho @Connor @Midnitemike @gaino92 @zaitken @Sandymoor31 @Twinkletoes123 @markmarkmark @ianbearnson @big bobs beard @SingBlue @broders @Togger Blue @zippy00 @yakublue @GwladysBlue @jaybx1878 @DrEFC @kanie46 @jcgefc @Kratos @Efcjake @GerryLives @Tree13 @corben @Ashtonian @helpimonfire @Shibbywiggles @Whistlin' Dixie @Sarnia Kevin @Fearthainn @Ollie d @spudmuncher @Karbutar @macdog @hktoffee @bigboy @Jabba49 @gazefc @sd_1992 @SerenityNigh @bicycleheader @AlE @USABlue @FromTheBack @Boss_Blue @sharpey87 @ncblue @conorwilsonnn @SpurtingLesbian @ElSegundo @Diogenes the Cynic @MacGawjuss @Jxg @The Mighty Quint @rossi toffee @Gwlacticos @SCBlue @loooweee @Matty_j1878 @King6 @Ryan_efc @evertonarntwe @TheGeeseofGoodisonRoad @gmb @Waters @Tony Cottee @Danny1990 @oliverwri @Viennablue @penev10 @BlockHead @R.Reddington @LostLegend @IrishToffee37 @Pittsburgh Footy @stamullenblue @Everton_Gary @bring the ghost on @Walsall Blue @originalgreaserbob @Walsall Blue @originalgreaserbob @thebluenosebolt @admirschleck @sdk @Emberge @Rossisboss @ToffeeHibs @QLDBlue ...(of course myself) @Ash Woods @EarthToJames @Ash Cloud @toffee_laura (hey girl) @Simon the Brummie @smileychap @Karl Emil @Boykickscar @Neiziro @Rob17896 @BrightonToffee @Ben Grace @Barnfred 55 @The Highlander @swanified @phil_Abbott @bobthebadger53 @Pawchaw @Armchair Dave @Andy Delaney @AdelaideToffee @Slippin Jimmy @Richard Tachie

for having faith and optimism and choosing the correct answer to the poll

Damn i should get a medal for typing that many names whilst drunk at 4am.....whooooooop we're above the red....e
And me lol

Today's game summed up.

We beat a team that isn't crap, looked good at times and our winning team won again. Lennon Oviedo Robles mori and cleverley keep their place in the team in my eyes.

Said it earlier this game pretty much was the opposite of all our issues this season. This is what we need to see Roberto!

Today's game summed up.

We beat a team that isn't crap, looked good at times and our winning team won again. Lennon Oviedo Robles mori and cleverley keep their place in the team in my eyes.

Said it earlier this game pretty much was the opposite of all our issues this season. This is what we need to see Roberto!
I like your school of Everton philosophy, tell me more

I like your school of Everton philosophy, tell me more
Haha if you go back to the start of the week I said to mcrudden that for all we know playing lennon mori Oviedo Galloway kone cleverly and Robles over the first teamers may be what is our best team and goes on a winning run.

Weirdly close to the truth it seems considering I used it as a throwaway example haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back