Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton, 6th Feb 2016

The result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure i read an article where he said he couldnt believe we are not ahead of leicester given how strong our squad is. so effectively he's saying we should be first.

If we had a keeper as good as Leicester, I'm sure we'd be right up there tbh.

congrats to
@McBain @edge @bumper31 @bunziboy @Jamo Martinez @Blue 1 @TomDixie @Dan Tanner @leggy @Joey66 @anton66 @SweetHomeGoodison @WilliG @dinverro @janaaa @AussieToffee @BigBlueConk @daza_1973 @border1 @Gerard_Francis @ilikecheese @DualityNSNO @windymiller @Tommy Chong @tommye @artetas sock @BlueLlama @Thacko @EDINHO1 @mcc @dholliday @Aqui1a @Azza @Hokkanen @axl @NSNO_Phil_1878 @Walken @Big Bob @maltablue @7oaksToffee @wikofootball @Albert Wood @blueboy1945 @Azzurri @technojoe @meagher94 @Groucho @Connor @Midnitemike @gaino92 @zaitken @Sandymoor31 @Twinkletoes123 @markmarkmark @ianbearnson @big bobs beard @SingBlue @broders @Togger Blue @zippy00 @yakublue @GwladysBlue @jaybx1878 @DrEFC @kanie46 @jcgefc @Kratos @Efcjake @GerryLives @Tree13 @corben @Ashtonian @helpimonfire @Shibbywiggles @Whistlin' Dixie @Sarnia Kevin @Fearthainn @Ollie d @spudmuncher @Karbutar @macdog @hktoffee @bigboy @Jabba49 @gazefc @sd_1992 @SerenityNigh @bicycleheader @AlE @USABlue @FromTheBack @Boss_Blue @sharpey87 @ncblue @conorwilsonnn @SpurtingLesbian @ElSegundo @Diogenes the Cynic @MacGawjuss @Jxg @The Mighty Quint @rossi toffee @Gwlacticos @SCBlue @loooweee @Matty_j1878 @King6 @Ryan_efc @evertonarntwe @TheGeeseofGoodisonRoad @gmb @Waters @Tony Cottee @Danny1990 @oliverwri @Viennablue @penev10 @BlockHead @R.Reddington @LostLegend @IrishToffee37 @Pittsburgh Footy @stamullenblue @Everton_Gary @bring the ghost on @Walsall Blue @originalgreaserbob @Walsall Blue @originalgreaserbob @thebluenosebolt @admirschleck @sdk @Emberge @Rossisboss @ToffeeHibs @QLDBlue ...(of course myself) @Ash Woods @EarthToJames @Ash Cloud @toffee_laura (hey girl) @Simon the Brummie @smileychap @Karl Emil @Boykickscar @Neiziro @Rob17896 @BrightonToffee @Ben Grace @Barnfred 55 @The Highlander @swanified @phil_Abbott @bobthebadger53 @Pawchaw @Armchair Dave @Andy Delaney @AdelaideToffee @Slippin Jimmy @Richard Tachie

for having faith and optimism and choosing the correct answer to the poll

Damn i should get a medal for typing that many names whilst drunk at 4am.....whooooooop we're above the red....e

Stones gets dropped as far as I'm concerned. We ship goals when he plays. If Howard slots straight back in, then that's criminal from Roberto.

Howard won't come back today. Mori was a bit shaky the other day but didn't do anything wrong today so yes, same team.

Stones is injured though. He may have been 'dropped' anyway but once he's fit there's no need to rush him back.

Damn i should get a medal for typing that many names whilst drunk at 4am.....whooooooop we're above the red....e

It's good to be above them, but to be fair.... this is from my FB....

Untitled.webp

With the squad we have, we are more than capable of being up there with Spurs and Leicester. We should be in the mix for the title with the football we're capable of. That's certainly how I was thinking earlier this season, I was getting excited to be honest. I always thought we'd just go on a run and get up the league. When we started throwing away 3-0 leads, I decided our season was over. Lack of nouse and consistency has cost us A LOT this season.

Oh well. Live in the here and now. We take it game by game and there's still loads of time left.

Game by game up until March, then we start thinking about the last 10 games.

congrats to
@McBain @edge @bumper31 @bunziboy @Jamo Martinez @Blue 1 @TomDixie @Dan Tanner @leggy @Joey66 @anton66 @SweetHomeGoodison @WilliG @dinverro @janaaa @AussieToffee @BigBlueConk @daza_1973 @border1 @Gerard_Francis @ilikecheese @DualityNSNO @windymiller @Tommy Chong @tommye @artetas sock @BlueLlama @Thacko @EDINHO1 @mcc @dholliday @Aqui1a @Azza @Hokkanen @axl @NSNO_Phil_1878 @Walken @Big Bob @maltablue @7oaksToffee @wikofootball @Albert Wood @blueboy1945 @Azzurri @technojoe @meagher94 @Groucho @Connor @Midnitemike @gaino92 @zaitken @Sandymoor31 @Twinkletoes123 @markmarkmark @ianbearnson @big bobs beard @SingBlue @broders @Togger Blue @zippy00 @yakublue @GwladysBlue @jaybx1878 @DrEFC @kanie46 @jcgefc @Kratos @Efcjake @GerryLives @Tree13 @corben @Ashtonian @helpimonfire @Shibbywiggles @Whistlin' Dixie @Sarnia Kevin @Fearthainn @Ollie d @spudmuncher @Karbutar @macdog @hktoffee @bigboy @Jabba49 @gazefc @sd_1992 @SerenityNigh @bicycleheader @AlE @USABlue @FromTheBack @Boss_Blue @sharpey87 @ncblue @conorwilsonnn @SpurtingLesbian @ElSegundo @Diogenes the Cynic @MacGawjuss @Jxg @The Mighty Quint @rossi toffee @Gwlacticos @SCBlue @loooweee @Matty_j1878 @King6 @Ryan_efc @evertonarntwe @TheGeeseofGoodisonRoad @gmb @Waters @Tony Cottee @Danny1990 @oliverwri @Viennablue @penev10 @BlockHead @R.Reddington @LostLegend @IrishToffee37 @Pittsburgh Footy @stamullenblue @Everton_Gary @bring the ghost on @Walsall Blue @originalgreaserbob @Walsall Blue @originalgreaserbob @thebluenosebolt @admirschleck @sdk @Emberge @Rossisboss @ToffeeHibs @QLDBlue ...(of course myself) @Ash Woods @EarthToJames @Ash Cloud @toffee_laura (hey girl) @Simon the Brummie @smileychap @Karl Emil @Boykickscar @Neiziro @Rob17896 @BrightonToffee @Ben Grace @Barnfred 55 @The Highlander @swanified @phil_Abbott @bobthebadger53 @Pawchaw @Armchair Dave @Andy Delaney @AdelaideToffee @Slippin Jimmy @Richard Tachie

for having faith and optimism and choosing the correct answer to the poll

Where is my name mate.

Only got to see 40 minutes from 2nd half but we were superb, looked solid and balanced and should have buried at least another 3.

Thought Lennon looked superb, Mori looked solid as a rock and Barry was as cool as a cucumber.

COYB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back