Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton, 6th Feb 2016

The result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Oviedo deserves motm today.his defending was out of this world.nobody could get past him.brilliant.never thought I would ever favour somebody to play ahead of Baines but he has to keep his place in this form.

Some people say football puts things into perspective, but having spent Thursday and Friday at my nan's bedside (lived with her since I was 4) and having her pass away last night, Everton have really cheered me up today. Much warmer feeling. Thanks Blues. :)
I lost my Nan to what we thought was cancer last year, she was pretty much the most important person in my life as Nans are to a lot of us. My deepest sympathies mate. And COYB!

Though Lennon was outstanding today, looked like Del had taught him a few tricks, was brilliant in defence. Great team performance all round first time since 1937 we won 3-0 3 times in a row

A late West Ham goal and we'd have been seventh.
I know it's not a popular view but I've been thoroughly enjoying this season warts and all. we've got such an exciting young side that the negativity has been alarming to me at times.
Just begging people to recognise what this side can achieve with support and give them and Martinez a free pass for this season.Let them entertain and learn without all the pressure and poison that was there at Swansea game. We can also enjoy Leicester giving the big guns a bloody nose and take it as a sign that anything is possible.

Lennon,s reading of the game today was exceptional....He was in our half just outside of the ten yard circle and cottoned onto the defenders intentions ,got there ran from the half way line and put away a sublime effort from the edge or their penalty area ......................You dont get much better than that ...

We do moan about our poor defence, and fair enough it isn't as good as it was but we're currently on a plus 12 goal difference while the free spending reds are on a minus, just below us. Maybe we are doing something right . In fact only the top four have better goal differences than us.

We do moan about our poor defence, and fair enough it isn't as good as it was but we're currently on a plus 12 goal difference while the free spending reds are on a minus, just below us. Maybe we are doing something right . In fact only the top four have better goal differences than us.

We did just win two games 3-0 on the bounce. That's plus 6 right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back