Stoke v Everton 1st Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous here lads. Always am before every game but more so than normal

Have a feeling stones with alcaraz and robles behind is all kinds of wrong. Think we will all be talking about this later on...****ting it here....

What a bright idea, lets just reshuffle the whole team in order to not play 2 centre backs in their main position....

How about lets trust the young lad Stones who has masses of potential and Alcaraz who Martinez bought in to be main backup.

And let the rest of the very strong attacking lineup carry on doing what they've been doing best for the season so far.

I dont have a problem with Stones deputising. Alcarez though is not fully up to speed with his own teammates. Barry can and has stepped in at CB in the past at other clubs. The shifts elsewhere are for players who've [played in those positions before. I agree you shouldnt make too many changes ideally, but this isn't an ideal situation...it calls for a bold move or two.

Happy to trust in Martinez though. He's a fine young manager.

Is the right answer. Look how city have swatted aside swansea today.

And don't think arsenal and chelski will perform any worse than that.

The reality of the situation is we are in a (probably) futile battle for fourth against the RS, spurs, and united.

Happy new year Bill
Are you really comparing our bench to City's?
Dear o dear.

Nervous here lads. Always am before every game but more so than normal

Have a feeling stones with alcaraz and robles behind is all kinds of wrong. Think we will all be talking about this later on...****ting it here....
Would you like me to soothe your nerves with a light massage?

I dont have a problem with Stones deputising. Alcarez though is not fully up to speed with his own teammates. Barry can and has stepped in at CB in the past at other clubs. The shifts elsewhere are for players who've [played in those positions before. I agree you shouldnt make too many changes ideally, but this isn't an ideal situation...it calls for a bold move or two.

Happy to trust in Martinez though. He's a fine young manager.

Catalan Clown.

^^^ Are you sure ?

I think the CB's will do OK. Alcaraz is experienced and classy, and Stones is just about the best young english CB. Smart move starting Baines. His experience will help keep the line straight.

Captain today? Baines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back