Stoke v Everton 1st Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm... well, not "happy" with that, but it's a game we would have lost in years gone by. Great character to keep on battling to the death.

Lukaku was alarmingly bad and has been for a month. If we're not signing a striker, we need to start Jelavic next game who looked lively again.

Well done for keeping on going but it is a disappointing 2 points dropped, gonna look even worse if United get 3 points tonight. Really do hope Martinez sees we need more creative quality in our ranks and looks to get the right players in cos we need summat different to change things for us in horrible games like that.

Well done for keeping on going but it is a disappointing 2 points dropped, gonna look even worse if United get 3 points tonight. Really do hope Martinez sees we need more creative quality in our ranks and looks to get the right players in cos we need summat different to change things for us in horrible games like that.

need del-boy back asap

We score in injury time. You need to add 30secs for the celebration apparently and don't forget it takes about 1minute for penalty to actually happen.
We are on the counter and they blow on 94:20.

could end up a massive point that.

on to the next game hopefully we will play a lot better as im pissed of with the season of two halves everton.

cmon bobby!!

Can't understand any of this positivity towards that game, every player on the pitch was giving the ball away, playing awful clueless passes, and if Stoke weren't so bad then it would have stayed 1-0.

The last 3 performances have been extremely concerning and Roberto needs to get doing some business/hammering into these players

Lukaku was embarrassingly bad and when the only sub you have to replace him is Jelavic/Naismith then champions league is miles off the cards

well we got a point
but overall i think we lacked idea's , looked toothless in front of goal and sloppy + aimless in the final 3rd.
just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back