Stoke v Everton 1st Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Pienaar was absolute garbage today. Might benefit from a few weeks out of the side and Oviedo on the left instead. Mirallas also majorly ineffective aside from his free kicks where he was very unlucky.

Thought the defence was fine.

Saw far too many players bottle challenges today, including Barry and Barkley.

Lukaku desperately needs a rest.
Lol at anybody who says we have a strong squad.

Wigan won at the RS and Arsenal when the chips were down in 2012. Imagine what Bob will do with a season under his belt with the pick of the Wigan players added to the extra class at GP, and the extra players he will have brought in. Let's face it, it's still early days.

And Wigan beat Citeh's billionaires in the Cup Final.

As someone else said in a post, we have more than our fair share of clueless and negative fans.

OK but Stoke haven't played anyone apart from City and Chelski at home.

Lets see what Utd, RS, Spurs and Arsenal do to them at the Brittania.

Can I borrow your crystal ball please

As for the first comment, They have played 2 of the top 3 and come away with a draw and win

Can I borrow your crystal ball please

As for the first comment, They have played 2 of the top 3 and come away with a draw and win

Hence I said lets see what they do.

Until that point we are not at liberty to describe it as some kind of 'fortress'

Hence I said lets see what they do.

Until that point we are not at liberty to describe it as some kind of 'fortress'

We can go off the season so far an the fact remains they have been beaten once, conceded only 9 goals and have beaten Chelsea and drew with City

Those are facts like it or not

Yes their home record is really good. I could see why today. Surely you could too?

not to the extent that some people have been claiming we have held some kind of powerhouse to a draw at home.

they are what they are - an average to poor premier league side, for whom a relegation battle is never far from the door.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back