• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think rather than get a fume on we need to take a step back, look objectively at that game, draw the positives from it and build on them.... it's the only way forward.

I think rather than get a fume on we need to take a step back, look objectively at that game, draw the positives from it and build on them.... it's the only way forward.
Story of the season i have tried to do that but really losing the faith in the players and manager,

Is right.
big
This season is a write off so the sooner all the morons amongst us realise that, the sooner we can look forward to Martinez's project delivering some real results next season.
LOLs
Me? I'll just be the one at the back looking forward to another installment next week of our ace European adventure.

There may, as some are saying, be teams below us who are worse, but in the capacity to fight for a result, I'd say we are stone, motherless, last. If we lose to Burnley it will be Armageddon.

At around 70 mins my stream went into a loop. We took a throw in, fannied around at the back , played it out to a blocked in player, and they passed it back, then we took a throw in. It was only on the fourth loop I noticed this and reloaded the stream.

Its time, no question about it anymore.

Seems to have lost the faith of the players. They look bewildered as to what they should do on the pitch, and scared shitless of the ball.

He must go now as we need someone who can motivate the players and give them a clear gameplan

Is right.
big
This season is a write off so the sooner all the morons amongst us realise that, the sooner we can look forward to Martinez's project delivering some real results next season.
LOLs
Me? I'll just be the one at the back looking forward to another installment next week of our ace European adventure.

i'll join you in the vaults when he wins us the europa in a few months whilst keeping us up. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back