• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we really need to win 4 games from 10 to be safe,I don't think Martinez will but for example Duncan Ferguson as caretaker would then review it in the summer.

Everyone is saying that Ferguson would be caretaker manager, surely Unsworth would be a better bet wouldn't he? At least he's got some experience of putting a team together and managing them through a game.

I think rather than get a fume on we need to take a step back, look objectively at that game, draw the positives from it and build on them.... it's the only way forward.
what positives from that game - none
We do our usual 600/650 Touches, 450/500 Passes
50/60% Possession but then loose possession 2 many times again

Time to go.

One of his staunchest fans but enough is enough.

My optimism went when Robles was dropped.
Its gone completely now. So much so wrong.
It doesnt make sense as he is a logical intelligent man but he is messing up bigtime.

image.webp

Everyone is saying that Ferguson would be caretaker manager, surely Unsworth would be a better bet wouldn't he? At least he's got some experience of putting a team together and managing them through a game.
We need a hard manager like Moyes was,Duncan knows and loves the place and the players and he wouldn't take no s**t the only problem is I don't every recall him doing an interview,do he would need an assistant to do that.

Regardless of what we all think on here,how much longer can he possibly last I think Moyes would even have been lucky to last after such a poor run of results.I think it's the pay off Bill would have to pay.

Time to go.

One of his staunchest fans but enough is enough.

My optimism went when Robles was dropped.
Its gone completely now. So much so wrong.
It doesnt make sense as he is a logical intelligent man but he is messing up bigtime.
I feel exactly the same,he had a few bob to build a good team and on paper it is very good.But there's just to much wrong at the moment like you said Robles,The mirallas situation (moyes would have out casted him for a while) Barkleys form the list can go on.Time for a change,it does seem to quick and it's not the everton way but there has to be an exception this time,he is clearly the wrong man for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back