• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Bobby is a bad manager, I just think he has been incredibly naive this season. The damage caused by that naivity has damaged the confidence of the squad and the fans to such an extent that I'm not sure that the situation is rescuable. Feels like we are free falling I am afraid
I think you have it right,I don't mind him seeing him on telly he seems a decent bloke,but sadly I think this situation has gone to a point of no return.

So you think Martinez should stay? If yes for what reasons.
Just because of history.
Alex Ferguson struggled for 4-5 seasons and fans had banners at games saying 'you don't know what you are doing'

Howard Kendall first time around was struggling.

Was last season a fluke or is this season a one off. We don't know just yet.

I don't think we will go down but its up to Martinez to be honest with himself and nail the problem of this season, adjust and bring players that are suitable for his type of game. That is his job so if it doesn't work next season and we are no better than this season then he will surely be under danger of losing his job and rightly so.

If there is improvement then there is no way he will be sacked. His great season last season is haunting him now as he raised the bar immediately and any slip is pounced upon by many unforgiving fans.

People are asking for Moyes back but in all honesty even though he kept us in the top 7-8 we all knew he didn't know how to win the big games so he set up not to lose. He also belittled us when he left. 7-8th place was the best he wanted to do, he was more than satisfied with that. Give me RM any day in his attitude to the game in wanting to win every game. Time is needed IMO

Haha .. We're not winning the Europa league lad once we meet Roma .. Zenit .. It will be goodbye.
I don't know he's seems to be able to play against foreign teams ok and in The main does ok agaist the higher teams in the prem,but it's the stokes,hulls,WBA he struggles against big style.

you are happy with what is going on?

Wake up, we are relegation material whilst you take pleasure in nagging me, [Poor language removed] yawn!!!!!!!!!(n)

I couldn't give a flying eff if we were in the conference, I never want us to lose for any reason and you shouldn't either.

image.webp

Feel so sorry for every single one of those Everton fans.

I don't know he's seems to be able to play against foreign teams ok and in The main does ok agaist the higher teams in the prem,but it's the stokes,hulls,WBA he struggles against big style.

They are different quality lad and I see Kiev scoring next week in the first leg if teams like young boys and Leicester can score .. Anyway going off thread haha.

Just because of history.
Alex Ferguson struggled for 4-5 seasons and fans had banners at games saying 'you don't know what you are doing'

Howard Kendall first time around was struggling.

Was last season a fluke or is this season a one off. We don't know just yet.

I don't think we will go down but its up to Martinez to be honest with himself and nail the problem of this season, adjust and bring players that are suitable for his type of game. That is his job so if it doesn't work next season and we are no better than this season then he will surely be under danger of losing his job and rightly so.

If there is improvement then there is no way he will be sacked. His great season last season is haunting him now as he raised the bar immediately and any slip is pounced upon by many unforgiving fans.

People are asking for Moyes back but in all honesty even though he kept us in the top 7-8 we all knew he didn't know how to win the big games so he set up not to lose. He also belittled us when he left. 7-8th place was the best he wanted to do, he was more than satisfied with that. Give me RM any day in his attitude to the game in wanting to win every game. Time is needed IMO
All that's ok but we can't wait for ever,even a slight improvement would be something,Newcastle next In The prem that has to be 3 points and a different line up.

They are different quality lad and I see Kiev scoring next week in the first leg if teams like young boys and Leicester can score .. Anyway going off thread haha.
We have the players to beat any of them teams left if put out with the right tactics and line up.

If anybody can seriously tell me what that formation was with 20 mins to go......you're a better man than me.
Seriously, this fella hasn't got a scooby do. We'll stay up, but not by much.

Not been home long, if anyone feels like being banned then chance your arm.

Stoke played pass and move and did it pretty well.
We played pass and pass but, like most of the season, very little move.

Well in to Stones and Garbutt ( and, to a lesser extent Jags and Howard too ). Most of the team trudged off with their heads down to a
chorus of boos but two of our youngest players looked us in the eye, clapped us and got a bloody good round of applause in return.

Cracking support, despite a pretty turgid first half performance, the whole team was clapped off at half-time to try and give 'em some encouragement. Nice one Bluenoses, proud of you tonight.

View attachment 7196

Feel so sorry for every single one of those Everton fans.

shocking, utterly shocking. you accept a bad day at the office, but out fantastic support has put up with this all season paying hefty prices. if our games were an enjoyment it'd be something. it's not just the fact we're bad, we're playing some truly woeful opposition who are getting at most 2 chances in the match, yet scoring odd goals with them.

Not been home long, if anyone feels like being banned then chance your arm.

Stoke played pass and move and did it pretty well.
We played pass and pass but, like most of the season,very little move.

Well in to Stones and Garbutt ( and, to a lesser extent Jags and Howard too ). Most of the team trudged off with their heads down to a
chorus of boos but two of our youngest players looked us in the eye, clapped us and got a bloody good round of applause in return.

Cracking support, despite a pretty turgid first half performance, the whole team was clapped off at half-time to try and give 'em some encouragement. Nice one Bluenoses, proud of you tonight.

Nailed it. Even on our throw ins, no-one moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back