• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garbutt , oviedo , besic ,coleman , stones , robles.
The only players this season who have show any freshness fight desire drive and will not to lose imo.

The rest of the squad look like they are just going through the motions , self interested , turning up for a pay cheque , and expecting someone else to get the win or take the blame for not winning.

Players like coleman jags distin howard barkley baines barry mccarthy mirallas lukaku just havent hit the heights they did last season. Thats a lot of players who havent even hit 60% of the form they can (this points to a problem with the managers man management tactics training and leadership imo)

Mcgeady lennon atsu naismith kone alcaraz- just not shown any quality .

I dont blame injuries - we had worse last season.

Personally last night I think we looked better with gibson further back. Id rather see him and besic in the middle than martinez's golden boys of barry and mccarthy doing absolutely nothing with the ball.

Oh and howard ? Have you seen team america where hes dressed up as a terrorist and has a secret hand signal by waving his arms ? That's tim howards goal keeping this year. .... oh and shave that stupid beard off you wally.

what kind of reception did RM get ?

Pre-match, fine.
Post-match, not so good. It's hard to say how much of the angst was aimed at the players and how much at Bobby but I'd say a fair proportion was aimed at him. He looked mentally shattered and a bit lost.

Read the reports in about half a dozen papers this morning, not very complimentary. In fact one said that Stoke are a much better than Everton. Two others raised concerns about our play and criticised the substitutions. One mad the comment that we are sliding into the relegation battle.

Pre-match, fine.
Post-match, not so good. It's hard to say how much of the angst was aimed at the players and how much at Bobby but I'd say a fair proportion was aimed at him. He looked mentally shattered and a bit lost.
thanks. I quoted earlier that he looked almost in tears doing the pressers after the game, worry for his mental strength.

Who,s to say he had already lost the players some time ago and the players decided to prioritize a competition. It seems brutal to suggest that but I would,nt past the footballers these days if they decided to show up a manager in one competition whilst looking out for themselves and others in another. All speculation mind but looking at the players and manger coming off the pitch last night and Jags comments today in the paper about the dressing room after the game last night...well the boat is slipping below the water line.
If you wanted to be really paranoid we could say that certain players where using the Europa league as a giant shop window.?

Read the reports in about half a dozen papers this morning, not very complimentary. In fact one said that Stoke are a much better than Everton. Two others raised concerns about our play and criticised the substitutions. One mad the comment that we are sliding into the relegation battle.
We have been sliding towards relegation since September.
only we have kidded ourselves that we are not, mainly because of The Europa League.

Robles
Coleman jags stones Oviedo

Lennon Besic Gibson Miralles

Kone lukaku
Pace on the wings and players that can spot a pass in the middle. Support for lukaku from kone. This team wouldn't win every game, but it would give us so much more of a chance than the drivel that is being served up at present.

I don't know why everyone wants Mirallas in the team.

His lack of form and his stinking, selfish attitude are two of the reasons we are in this mess.

He never plays like a winger, slinging in crosses.

He invariably cuts inside looking for an angle to shoot at goal.....and mistly loses the ball when he is closed down.

I am beginning ti think he is the most overrated player we have ever had at Goodison.

We have been sliding towards relegation since September.
only we have kidded ourselves that we are not, mainly because of The Europa League.

Not so.

The Europa went into hiatus at the end of November.

This whole crisis started at Spurs the match after our sparkling performance at Wolfsburg.

We played all through December, January and the most of February without the distraction of the Europa.

And we were much more crap then than we were in the two months before Wolfsburg when the Europa was in full swing.

Not so.

The Europa went into hiatus at the end of November.

This whole crisis started at Spurs the match after our sparkling performance at Wolfsburg.

We played all through December, January and the most of February without the distraction of the Europa.

And we were much more crap then than we were in the two months before Wolfsburg when the Europa was in full swing.
With great respect if you could not hear alarm bells after these domestic results, then you were watching a different team to me.
League Cup - Third Round
Swansea3-0Everton

Tue 23 Sep Full time
Premier League
Everton2-3Crystal Palace

Thu 18 Sep Full time Report Premier League
West Brom0-2Everton

Sat 13 Sep Full time
Premier League
Everton3-6Chelsea

Sat 30 Aug Full time
Premier League
Everton2-2Arsenal

Sat 23 Aug Full time
Premier League
Leicester2-2Everton

Sat 16 Aug Full time

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back