Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Strange Dreams/Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri

Player Valuation: £70m
Few weird ones lately. Had one last night where I was playing footy on my own vs PSG on Mossley Hill field with only one goal. I was bossing it but then Martin Atkinson sent me off after Lavezzi elbowed me and I swore at him. Woke up on the floor with an arm I can't move and a girlfriend moaning that I'd punched her in my sleep.

Also had one a few days ago where I went to get my hair cut and ended up driving a truck round an F1 circuit to prove I was a man or the Russian gangsters would shoot me.

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Had some boss lucid ones about birds over the years.

Probably me weirdest dream was the one where I was a bird and my mum was preggers with me at 15. Turned out she'd ran away from home cos she'd slept with the butler and then I had this real emotional reunion with me granddad back in the wilds of Scotland. Woke up and I had tears in my eyes
I think I have issues.

Had some boss lucid ones about birds over the years.

Probably me weirdest dream was the one where I was a bird and my mum was preggers with me at 15. Turned out she'd ran away from home cos she'd slept with the butler and then I had this real emotional reunion with me granddad back in the wilds of Scotland. Woke up and I had tears in my eyes
I think I have issues.

Wowzer. Freud would LOVE you.

Reactions: FTY
There was another one where I was shot in the chest by Superman with a glock and fell off the top of a building, woke up with a shock in a cold sweat.
Goodness knows

Used to get night terrors. It was the same dream every time. I was near a small building maybe a cottage but there was no real floor and there were things falling from above that had no real size but raised my anxiety levels as they fell, they never hit anything just fell passed the plain on which I existed. I'd "wake up" paralyzed and try scream but make no sound and just scream inside my head. Good times.

Had the same dream/nightmare for about a week last year.

Started with me and my mates being at someones party and ended up in town. After being in town we ended up robbing someones boat and trying to drive it to the Wirral. About halfway across one of my mates fell out and we all laughed and then he turned into a shark and chased us. Terrifying.

Had the same dream/nightmare for about a week last year.

Started with me and my mates being at someones party and ended up in town. After being in town we ended up robbing someones boat and trying to drive it to the Wirral. About halfway across one of my mates fell out and we all laughed and then he turned into a shark and chased us. Terrifying.

Hahaha mental that. I had a recurring one occasionally for a good few months when I was a kid in which an African tribe would attack my house and shoot my old fella with a bow and arrow.

I've had dreams where I've had to venture into hell to save the girl I dated in uni. I've had a weird one where the whole world it's a washed out, almost black and white color except a purple kinda steam in the middle of a river. I've had a dream recently about being on a plane where the walls were falling apart.

Horrid nightmare the other day that someone I was supposed to be looking after was on top of this this cage in a victorian style bath house. The cage was full of birds that were pecking them and ripping their skin and then small monkeys came down and started ripping their limbs off. I couldn't do anything because the cage was suspended from a washing line, so i just had to watch. The person was a baby too. The screams..

Had one about Carly Rae Jepsen the other night so balances it out though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back