Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Strange Dreams/Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one last night. My dead grandparents kidnapped me and somehow brainwashed me into murdering Aiden McGeady. One of the weirdest I'd had in a while.

63f0fefb363cb37781c9ca3a11b0c498c6df3f6004ff805f6639ec6bc6eca74f.jpg

On topic, I had a dream I was back working where I loved. Woke up sad.
Fooking predictive text huh

image.webp I suffer badly with insomnia and take this stuff to help me sleep - L Tryptophan.
It stimulates production of serotonin and melatonin in the brain. A side effect is that it makes you dream like mad. The dreams are incredibly vivid and to date I have never had a nightmare . Most of the dreams seem to be about the past - ex girlfriends, school, etc and I actually look forward to going to sleep duw to the knowledge I'm hoping or dream all night.

Ps - it's off the shelf and shouldn't be taken with other medication unless your GP okays it first. Herbal stuff like this can cause adverse reactions when taken with prescription meds.

Had a weird one last night.

Me and my brother dropped off my friend who I haven't spoken to in years at JLA, and it was like not a normal airport as you just parked by the plane and sort of got in. We watched it take off and it caught on fire up in the sky and drop and go up completely in flames like apart from my mate who just sort of ran out? Then my ex neighbour/ex girlfriend (same person not 2 different ) turned up with 2 BMX's and said we've gotta go, so I hopped on and we rode forever and ended up in some sanddunes and then a beach, before spending a few hours with Phillip Schofield

Had one last night where I was being tutored by Bruce Lee. But halfway through training he turned into a really fat, black Arsenal fan who struggled to do press ups.

Any psychologists out there who can help with this?

Also had one the other night I was a dog running alongside a canal. That was nice.

I was ice skating in a field (where i used to live) with a very attractive lady from work. I was so good at it, i replaced her partner and we began training for the olympics. Her body was ' tight ' and i told her so as i held her dancing.

Had a really vivid one on Thursday, i was harry potter and i was being chased by Voldermort, doing that teleporting thing they do to try and escape but he keeps on my tail, i eventually lose him in cairns Australia, so go for a walk on the beach and its nothing but fit blonde topless birds giving me the eye, they want the D, go into Hut bar and get fit woman to apply sunscreen then i woke up.

Had a dream last night Besic was a guest on the Letterman show. And then I got onto GOT to tell everyone and got upset when someone else had already started the thread before me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back