Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Strange Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dreams are usually stuff that is going to happen. My dreams are never unrealistic, like if something is going on in my life, my dreams are based around that, it's like the answer comes to me in the dream.

Sometimes I have dreams that I don't know if it is real or not. There's been plenty of police chases and trouble themed ones were ive woken up and had to take a minute to figure out what is real and not.

When I was in Turkey in August I was sharing a room with my cousin and her daughter. I went to bed early one night with all the lights off. Next thing I remember I'm sitting up in the bed holding the blanket rocking back and forth with my head in my knees, my cousins daughter crying her eyes out.

Now, here's the missing pieces as seen by my cousin. They came in and the door closed behind them, they put the light on, I jumped out of the bed screaming at my cousins daughter and she legged it out the room and into the corridor were she wet herself. Alls I remember was sitting up in the bed wondering what had just happened? It's never happened since and I still don't remember the missing part.

There has always been talk of me being possessed by my ex girlfriend. She used to look into my eyes and say "I can see things in your eyes" she always had doubts about me.

There was this one time when we were both lying on the bed, I was goin to sleep and she had tea bags on her eyes. As I lay there with my eyes shut I could see the room I was in and a shadowed old man came leaning in towards me, I jumped and so did my girl. She said "Did you see him?" I said "yea, who was it?"
She said "I don't know but we both seen it with our eyes closed"

It was a weird episode. How I love that girl.....

My dreams are usually stuff that is going to happen. My dreams are never unrealistic, like if something is going on in my life, my dreams are based around that, it's like the answer comes to me in the dream.

Sometimes I have dreams that I don't know if it is real or not. There's been plenty of police chases and trouble themed ones were ive woken up and had to take a minute to figure out what is real and not.

When I was in Turkey in August I was sharing a room with my cousin and her daughter. I went to bed early one night with all the lights off. Next thing I remember I'm sitting up in the bed holding the blanket rocking back and forth with my head in my knees, my cousins daughter crying her eyes out.

Now, here's the missing pieces as seen by my cousin. They came in and the door closed behind them, they put the light on, I jumped out of the bed screaming at my cousins daughter and she legged it out the room and into the corridor were she wet herself. Alls I remember was sitting up in the bed wondering what had just happened? It's never happened since and I still don't remember the missing part.

There has always been talk of me being possessed by my ex girlfriend. She used to look into my eyes and say "I can see things in your eyes" she always had doubts about me.

There was this one time when we were both lying on the bed, I was goin to sleep and she had tea bags on her eyes. As I lay there with my eyes shut I could see the room I was in and a shadowed old man came leaning in towards me, I jumped and so did my girl. She said "Did you see him?" I said "yea, who was it?"

Yewtree

It's just to easy sometimes

Have you been Jedi tested by your doctor mick ?

Excellent thread idea, we can log our strange dreams in here.

Friday night i dreamed i was outside a club in Ibiza and Nick Knowles the presenter of perfection came out to say " Its fcuking jumping inside " so we go in and its like a scene from the Hitman and her, arms in the air and everyone proper raving. Nick then snorted a line, i asked " On the coke lad? " he replied " Nah, its Meth "

The strange thing was the music being played, it was not dance or trance but that annoying country song from the Barclay card adverts " When your love grows "

Anyway, what did i learn?? Nick is a stingy get with his drugs, proper hate him now.

Mick you should make your way up to Winwick immediately.

Its plain as day to all of us that you have difficulty separating dreams from reality, or maybe get yourself a Carbon Monoxide detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back