Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Strange Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent thread idea, we can log our strange dreams in here.

Friday night i dreamed i was outside a club in Ibiza and Nick Knowles the presenter of perfection came out to say " Its fcuking jumping inside " so we go in and its like a scene from the Hitman and her, arms in the air and everyone proper raving. Nick then snorted a line, i asked " On the coke lad? " he replied " Nah, its Meth "

The strange thing was the music being played, it was not dance or trance but that annoying country song from the Barclay card adverts " When your love grows "

Anyway, what did i learn?? Nick is a stingy get with his drugs, proper hate him now.

I didn't realise you took pharmaceuticals.

Mick you should make your way up to Winwick immediately.

Its plain as day to all of us that you have difficulty separating dreams from reality, or maybe get yourself a Carbon Monoxide detector.

No idea what winwick is.

What I do to differentiate dreams and reality is to do something outrageous and see what happens.

Once when I was a kid I went into the dentist to have all of my teeth removed, they sedated me and when I woke up in the waiting room I didn't know if I was still dreaming or not so I spat blood on the floor to see if my Mum would tell me off.

My dreams are usually stuff that is going to happen. My dreams are never unrealistic, like if something is going on in my life, my dreams are based around that, it's like the answer comes to me in the dream.

in your case that's completely believable, as your entire life is a dream lad, a figment of your vivid imagination, so maybe when your unconscious reality pays you a visit.....

Once when I was a kid I went into the dentist to have all of my teeth removed, they sedated me and when I woke up in the waiting room I didn't know if I was still dreaming or not so I spat blood on the floor to see if my Mum would tell me off.

I had a similar thing as a kid, about 11 years old. I woke up spitting blood in to a sink in a narrow white room. Someone was holding my head still so I couldn’t move it. I immediately thought that I had been shot and captured by the Nazi’s and was thinking how I was going to escape before they took me to the POW camp. I managed to get them to loosen their grip on my head so I could turn quickly to look around and I saw my Mum sitting behind us, and slowly came back to reality. It was mad though as it seemed so real and it wasn’t until I saw my Mum that I remembered who I was.

Just an aside anyone else totally love the feeling of going under with a general anaesthetic?

I had a similar thing as a kid, about 11 years old. I woke up spitting blood in to a sink in a narrow white room. Someone was holding my head still so I couldn’t move it. I immediately thought that I had been shot and captured by the Nazi’s and was thinking how I was going to escape before they took me to the POW camp. I managed to get them to loosen their grip on my head so I could turn quickly to look around and I saw my Mum sitting behind us, and slowly came back to reality. It was mad though as it seemed so real and it wasn’t until I saw my Mum that I remembered who I was.

Just an aside anyone else totally love the feeling of going under with a general anaesthetic?

Only happened to me that once and I don't really remember it.

Is it something we could do and then get hit by a car?

I've had a re-occuring dream where I'm superman and I'm blowing away all of the fallen leaves in my village so none of the drains block and flood.

Top bloke me.

I had an odd dream last night too - actually the second time I've had it...last time was about a year ago.

Anyhow, I'm in jail (not prison) but holding cell thing before I go to court. I'm in some grotty ****house in the US - location not known. I'm in there with the big lads, tatted up, working out etc... Anyhow, I'm 6'2 but skinny as a rake (around 12.5stone), so I'm understandably nervous.
In the dream, I saw some guy get his throat cut by the gang member folks, I ask for a transfer to another cell block, denied. So I'm stuck in this block with complete mad men.
Anyhow, by hook or by crook - I manage to escape, or well leave the confines of the jail. Then I'm hot footing it over these fields in a bid for freedom and the fields are littered with rattlesnakes.
Then I woke up! I didn't tread on a snake or anything like that. I remember an alarm going off in the jail (obviously signaling my attempt to break free), I seem to recall a police car driving around, but I never got caught, nor in fact do I know if I managed to escape.

All in all a pretty weird dream.

The one a year or so ago, was exactly the same except no field of rattlesnakes to cross...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I had a pretty bizarre one a few months ago:

A new disease was rife which made people weightless, which meant that when contracted they'd start floating up without warning and end up suffocating slowly as they neared orbit. Everyone was naturally terrified of contracting this disease. I was watching tv in my living room in the dream when i suddenly floated up flat against the ceiling, and had to shout out to passers by going past my house for help. The dream then skipped forward a few days to my dad taking me for a walk to the local shop with a lead around my foot and me floating like a balloon, all while i was warning him not to let go of the lead or i'd float into orbit. At that point i woke up

I had a pretty bizarre one a few months ago:

A new disease was rife which made people weightless, which meant that when contracted they'd start floating up without warning and end up suffocating slowly as they neared orbit. Everyone was naturally terrified of contracting this disease. I was watching tv in my living room in the dream when i suddenly floated up flat against the ceiling, and had to shout out to passers by going past my house for help. The dream then skipped forward a few days to my dad taking me for a walk to the local shop with a lead around my foot and me floating like a balloon, all while i was warning him not to let go of the lead or i'd float into orbit. At that point i woke up

hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back