Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Strange Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreamed recently that I liked butterfingers candy bars. I do not like them. That's the only time that I can recall dreaming an idea, not a series of events. It was a bit like a crap version of Inception, in retrospect.

I had a pretty bizarre one a few months ago:

A new disease was rife which made people weightless, which meant that when contracted they'd start floating up without warning and end up suffocating slowly as they neared orbit. Everyone was naturally terrified of contracting this disease. I was watching tv in my living room in the dream when i suddenly floated up flat against the ceiling, and had to shout out to passers by going past my house for help. The dream then skipped forward a few days to my dad taking me for a walk to the local shop with a lead around my foot and me floating like a balloon, all while i was warning him not to let go of the lead or i'd float into orbit. At that point i woke up

Haha excellent.

Sweet dreams are made of these,
Potatoes, eggs and mushy peas,leaves, trees and dead dog fleas, a vic reeves weave, [Poor language removed] tease Vietnamese

I sometimes have a dream I jump off a balcony or something of height and when I whack the floor I wake up like I've just bounced on the bed, out of breath fighting for a gasp of air and no matter how much I try and breathe nothing comes in. It takes a few seconds to finally get back to normal. I'm wheezing really bad for air. What does this mean?

I sometimes have a dream I jump off a balcony or something of height and when I whack the floor I wake up like I've just bounced on the bed, out of breath fighting for a gasp of air and no matter how much I try and breathe nothing comes in. It takes a few seconds to finally get back to normal. I'm wheezing really bad for air. What does this mean?

Runcorn bridge mate.

last dream i remember involved me going trout fishing with snorkmaiden from the moomins

weird things happen when you are munted and fall asleep with kids tv on in the background

Your girlfriend is trying to smother you with a pillow i think mate.

last dream i remember involved me going trout fishing with snorkmaiden from the moomins

weird things happen when you are munted and fall asleep with kids tv on in the background

Here's what we all should do on here. I say all, whoever has the balls to do so.

One night this week we will all eat a cheese pizza for tea and shortly after before bed eat cheese and drink a pint of milk. The next day we all report here with any dreams we might have. Who's in? I'm definitely doing it.

Here's what we all should do on here. I say all, whoever has the balls to do so.

One night this week we will all eat a cheese pizza for tea and shortly after before bed eat cheese and drink a pint of milk. The next day we all report here with any dreams we might have. Who's in? I'm definitely doing it.

how big's the pizza??? there's a few of us on here ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back