Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Strange Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a boss one the other day, the first time I've ever woke up laughing.

I dreamed my and me mates were in some new bowling place in town, there was some fat n0bhead giving us grief, so I told him to do one and he launches a bowling ball at me and chases me out into town.

He was ridiculously fast, despite his weight, and I lost him by going into the Empire theatre and blending in with the actors backstage.

In a weird coincidence, I see 2 of my friends who study English Lit in Uni in the crowd, they were watching the play for uni. Anyway I sit in the free seat by them and explain the events that lead me to them. After this I put my feet up on the chair in front of me, as there was no one sitting on it.

At that point, examining my feet, I realised I still had my bowling shoes and woke up.

I had a boss one the other day, the first time I've ever woke up laughing.

I dreamed my and me mates were in some new bowling place in town, there was some fat n0bhead giving us grief, so I told him to do one and he launches a bowling ball at me and chases me out into town.

He was ridiculously fast, despite his weight, and I lost him by going into the Empire theatre and blending in with the actors backstage.

In a weird coincidence, I see 2 of my friends who study English Lit in Uni in the crowd, they were watching the play for uni. Anyway I sit in the free seat by them and explain the events that lead me to them. After this I put my feet up on the chair in front of me, as there was no one sitting on it.

At that point, examining my feet, I realised I still had my bowling shoes and woke up.

STRIKE!!!

that's awesome

last night involved me and a girl I used to go to school with

we were in some sort of school gymnasium playing tennis

instead of a tennis ball though we were using a frozen turkey

Must have been Thursday night, but i dreamt that at i was at the funereal of the unbearded one in Hale & Pace. Pretty random, if he actually dies in the next few weeks i will freak out.

dreamt the missing Malysian plane came back, it appeared through the clouds with smoke coming out of the cockpit

I woke up before we could find out what had happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back