• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard this on City earlier, couldn't believe what I was listening to, then I realised it was the ****e involved and it was OK.

Who said they hate each other? You can impart that information if you're Barnes and still not hate the feller he's talking about.

"King" Kenny was - by Barnes own admission - playing the 'isn't it funny that the darkies play in our teams' card...consistently by the sounds of it.

Oh how Kenny laughed at the funny coloured men back then, but is now outraged that Suarez should be accused of something he himself did.

The mumbling, gibberish talking basket case.

Can't say I know anything about what Liverpool got up to, but that is pretty sad if it's true.

I think the biggest tragedy is that this utter ****ehawk, this waste of oxygen human-being, is only 24, and that he'll probably have us moaning about him for another 8 years.

*grabs coat and leaves footballing world*

The fact that Dalglish has said this, to me, shows that Evra's complaint is more than likely right.

But that fact also means that it's likely Dalglish and Bugs Bunny wouldn't be punished, because Dalglish is revered with everyone, obviously, and what he says - goes...

*Fumes.

Yes he did and he was. He also recounted a story that at the LFC Christmas fancy dress bash all the Liverpool players turned up one year as Klansmen...he obvioulsy wasn't let in on the 'joke'.

Oh how Kenny and the rest of the redmen must have laughed again at the poor old darkie.

That's not true though is it? it was barnes himself that went dressed in a KKK outfit.
guardian.co.uk/football/2008/dec/16/the-knowledge-footballer-christmas-parties
There was the time that a figure turned up to their fancy-dress party in a Ku Klux Klan outfit, with Steve McMahon on the door. "You can't come in like that. John Barnes is in there," said McMahon, in no way implying that the outfit would have been absolutely fine had Barnes not been at the club. "No," responded the KKK man, whipping off the hood, "he's in here."

Who said they hate each other? You can impart that information if you're Barnes and still not hate the feller he's talking about.

"King" Kenny was - by Barnes own admission - playing the 'isn't it funny that the darkies play in our teams' card...consistently by the sounds of it.

Oh how Kenny laughed at the funny coloured men back then, but is now outraged that Suarez should be accused of something he himself did.

The mumbling, gibberish talking basket case.

That's pretty damning accusations Dave, got any evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back