• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
supplies.gif

Loltastic :)

He's not suffering from anything. He was still diving whinging and snarling last night like he always does. I was thinking the whole time that if I was him I'd keep it quiet and then if my name's cleared I can return to being that same nasty little prick. But he really doesn't have any shame. Most hated player since Diouf? Maybe even worse.

He's not suffering from anything. He was still diving whinging and snarling last night like he always does. I was thinking the whole time that if I was him I'd keep it quiet and then if my name's cleared I can return to being that same nasty little prick. But he really doesn't have any shame. Most hated player since Diouf? Maybe even worse.

At least Diouf would have the odd game where he decided not to be an utter bell.

Headline on the BBC about how he is misunderstood and needs protection. I hate the BBC.

Read this on the text this morning , cringeworthy stuff , actually watched their game yesterday , a very rare occurance , tele would have went straight off if it went 2-0 like , and I haven a clue as to what incident may have happened for him to come out with this garbage , doubt he knows himself .

Well done to Waddle for highlighting this snides diving yesterday too , it cant be too long til everyone cops onto it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back