• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this on the text this morning , cringeworthy stuff , actually watched their game yesterday , a very rare occurance , tele would have went straight off if it went 2-0 like , and I haven a clue as to what incident may have happened for him to come out with this garbage , doubt he knows himself .

Well done to Waddle for highlighting this snides diving yesterday too , it cant be too long til everyone cops onto it .

everyone already has but he gets off lightly coz of the media being pro-LFC

This is brilliant.

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish believes Luis Suarez is not getting adequate protection from referees.

Suarez felt aggrieved that decisions were not awarded in his favour during the Reds' 1-1 draw with Norwich - and Dalglish thinks the Uruguayan deserves more respect from referees.

"He needs protection and I don't think he got that out there," said Dalglish.

"His integrity has been called into question and I think maybe he is suffering from that at the moment."

Suarez remonstrated with referee Peter Walton on several occasions, claiming he was manhandled by the Norwich defenders. And Dalglish feels his player's reputation may have gone before him.

Dalglish added: "It is their integrity that needs questioning not his. On the football pitch he is exemplary, a fantastic footballer and we have 100% faith in Luis and the way he conducts himself."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15419170.stm

dalgliesh - `he needs protection, his integrity has been called into question` ffs kenny what are you on

Liverpool defender Jose Enrique has rejected Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson's claims that Luis Suarez is a serial diver - insisting it's United players that 'go down like they dive into the swimming pool'.

Hahahahahahaha, it's getting to them..........

Liverpool defender Jose Enrique has rejected Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson's claims that Luis Suarez is a serial diver - insisting it's United players that 'go down like they dive into the swimming pool'.

Hahahahahahaha, it's getting to them..........

Their revisionism and acute paranoia is fantastic.

He should get booked for 'frivolous appeals,' on Sat he threw his arms up asking for a foul every single time he was tackled or even had the ball stolen from him.

Hopefully there will be some managers ready to whip up a frenzy in the media, Wenger deffo will and someone like Warnock.

He should get booked for 'frivolous appeals,' on Sat he threw his arms up asking for a foul every single time he was tackled or even had the ball stolen from him.

Hopefully there will be some managers ready to whip up a frenzy in the media, Wenger deffo will and someone like Warnock.

I'll bet my house on Warnock, the sneaky b'stard.......

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...rom-referees-for-luis-suarez-100252-29655034/

"The questioning of his striker's integrity angered Kenny Dalglish who delivered a robust defence of Suarez. The manager strongly denies accusations that his player goes to ground too easily and was unhappy at the lack of protection given to the £22.8million man against Norwich.
Suarez clearly felt aggrieved at the succession of decisions that went against him on Saturday and remonstrated with Walton on a number of occasions. The danger is that the damaging allegations made by rival clubs will give Suarez an unfair reputation and cloud referees' judgements. Officials are warned not to have any preconceived ideas about a particular player and Liverpool merely hope that every incident is judged on its merits."

:lol:

And you just know that there's Kopites out there lapping this shite up, desperate to be seen as hard done by.

There's something very strange about that club. Very strange.

And you just know that there's Kopites out there lapping this shite up, desperate to be seen as hard done by.

There's something very strange about that club. Very strange.

kenny is definitely stoking up their victim mentality, conveniently forgetting its only a couple of weeks since the softest sending off in history went their way

kenny is definitely stoking up their victim mentality, conveniently forgetting its only a couple of weeks since the softest sending off in history went their way

To be blunt, if I was a red I'd be a bit weary of all this constant paranoia and jumping on anything that resembled an excuse for a campaign against 'dem tvvats in chaaaarge lad'.

Liverpool FC shouting foul at any opportunity over almost anything: it vies with the bare chested Geordie fan and the thespian Chelsea supporter for the crown of the biggest cliche in football.

To be blunt, if I was a red I'd be a bit weary of all this constant paranoia and jumping on anything that resembled an excuse for a campaign against 'dem tvvats in chaaaarge lad'.

Liverpool FC shouting foul at any opportunity over almost anything: it vies with the bare chested Geordie fan and the thespian Chelsea supporter for the crown of the biggest cliche in football.

Problem is mate they're so delusional they can't see it that way, they are hard done by, they're not paranoid, there is a conspiracy.
It's like a religious cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back