• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is mate they're so delusional they can't see it that way, they are hard done by, they're not paranoid, there is a conspiracy.
It's like a religious cult.

Whats worrying is of course that they - led by Dalglish - are increasingly insisting that Evra be banned if Suarez isnt found guilty* for making an allegation like that, something that would be a massive backwards step, is utterly unfair, and which would have a colossal impact on dealing with these types of incidents in the future.

* which of course means found guilty by their standards, not reality.

Dalglish's grooming of Suarez in the media is really creepy. Everyone can see clearly he's a little snide, he's trying too hard to be Ferguson. Sad really, the blinkered arl tit.

How come the John Terry incident is all over the press but no-one is saying a word about this in the news even though Evra made the complaint and as far as I know Ferdinand hasn't said a word?

I never used to mind kenny doglead,but he is grating on me with his mumbling moaning.He's like complete pr!ck your tipicle R/S fan! Suarez is getting picked on bollox,were not getting decisions i fekking hate them red b'stards more and more! (shaking fist furiously).

Whats worrying is of course that they - led by Dalglish - are increasingly insisting that Evra be banned if Suarez isnt found guilty* for making an allegation like that, something that would be a massive backwards step, is utterly unfair, and which would have a colossal impact on dealing with these types of incidents in the future.

* which of course means found guilty by their standards, not reality.

was el spadge banned for his false accusations ?
no need to now as he can't get a game anywhere but maybe it could be done retrospectively as a parting shot ?

Now The king is saying Suarez is a great embassador for the club. In the sense that he perfectly represents them he's right of course.
Snidey, ugly, racist, cheating, nasty, moaning cnut of a player and a club

Let me guess, Gerrard doesn't dive either? He was made for Liverpool, cos the club and the player are absolute ****s.

Now The king is saying Suarez is a great embassador for the club. In the sense that he perfectly represents them he's right of course.
Snidey, ugly, racist, cheating, nasty, moaning cnut of a player and a club

I've said it about ten times in the past two weeks. He'll eventually do them more damage than good, he'll dive and generally snide his way around England's grounds and they'll steadfast defend him and scream he's the victim while the rest of the country see what they really are.

They'll be a laughing stock by the time he leaves, for a better club. Leaving them heartbroken.

I've said it about ten times in the past two weeks. He'll eventually do them more damage than good, he'll dive and generally snide his way around England's grounds and they'll steadfast defend him and scream he's the victim while the rest of the country see what they really are.

They'll be a laughing stock by the time he leaves, for a better club. Leaving them heartbroken.
And burning his shirt

John Terry's taking a lot of flak for something I don't think he's said (i don't think the video footage proves anything), while the heat is off Suarez.
Once again, IT WOZ CHELSEA!

It seems both players have admitted using the language but not with racist intent.

I believe it was the Daily Mirror on 28th October that stated that Suarez had used the term 'negro', but the term was lost in different cultural terms. Emre used the same excuse a few years ago and was successful in doing so.

Would it not have been easier if Terry had said, "I didn't used a racist slur against you Anton". Why would Suarez use the word "negro" if not as an insult, would he say "Good play there, Evra, you wonderful negro"?

If both, or either, have used the words, they should be found guilty, no matter what excuse they give.

I believe that both will be found innocent, the kick racism out of football scheme is only of use to the FA to show them in a positive light, the moment racism is accused they let the matter fly once it has dropped under the public radar.

It seems both players have admitted using the language but not with racist intent.

I believe it was the Daily Mirror on 28th October that stated that Suarez had used the term 'negro', but the term was lost in different cultural terms. Emre used the same excuse a few years ago and was successful in doing so.

Would it not have been easier if Terry had said, "I didn't used a racist slur against you Anton". Why would Suarez use the word "negro" if not as an insult, would he say "Good play there, Evra, you wonderful negro"?

If both, or either, have used the words, they should be found guilty, no matter what excuse they give.

I believe that both will be found innocent, the kick racism out of football scheme is only of use to the FA to show them in a positive light, the moment racism is accused they let the matter fly once it has dropped under the public radar.

Sounds like a reasonable explanation. I must try that myself next time I'm in a predominantly black neighbourhood. "Hello negro lids. Can you point the way to the town centre please?. Cheers negros".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back