• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
_56440352_shelvey_pa.jpg

NOT RACIST

http://twitter.com/search/LovelyLuis

A Letter To Luis Suarez
The creators of Fantasy Cheaters League have written a letter to Luis Suarez of Uruguay, congratulating him for being the dirtiest player in the FIFA World Cup 2010!

fantasycheatersluissuar.jpg

Luis Suarez racked up a cracking total of 131 points from 6 games. He dived 20 times, tried to get others booked twice, feigned injury twice and committed two cynical fouls. Add to that two 'Utter Filth' awards for his dive against South Africa and handball against Ghana and he won 'Cheat Of The Match' 3 times!

They've sent a trophy and a pair of goalie gloves along with this glorious letter.
letter_compressed.jpg

The Australians running the website have a great sense of humour and have clearly spent a lot of time preparing this package for him. We will now soon find out if Luis Suarez's sense of humour is as good as his diving.
7compressed.jpg

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble, do you mind replying in person and including a photo of yourself wearing the goalie gloves whilst diving mid-air over the FCL trophy as though it's just tripped you. Cheers"

http://twitter.com/search/LovelyLuis

A Letter To Luis Suarez
The creators of Fantasy Cheaters League have written a letter to Luis Suarez of Uruguay, congratulating him for being the dirtiest player in the FIFA World Cup 2010!

fantasycheatersluissuar.jpg

Luis Suarez racked up a cracking total of 131 points from 6 games. He dived 20 times, tried to get others booked twice, feigned injury twice and committed two cynical fouls. Add to that two 'Utter Filth' awards for his dive against South Africa and handball against Ghana and he won 'Cheat Of The Match' 3 times!

They've sent a trophy and a pair of goalie gloves along with this glorious letter.
letter_compressed.jpg

The Australians running the website have a great sense of humour and have clearly spent a lot of time preparing this package for him. We will now soon find out if Luis Suarez's sense of humour is as good as his diving.
7compressed.jpg

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble, do you mind replying in person and including a photo of yourself wearing the goalie gloves whilst diving mid-air over the FCL trophy as though it's just tripped you. Cheers"

Pure class. I liked the bit about showing it to his mum.........

On the subject of his 'mar, it is rumoured that she used to write to a Mr Carlos Jackal and did in fact visit him in Paris for a conjugal, the french being the french allow mistresses to have them as well.

Hmmm... Wonder if she goes down easier than him?

Then again if he gets his looks from her, she must be ugly as sin. Must have been a punishment for The Jackal.

On the subject of his 'mar, it is rumoured that she used to write to a Mr Carlos Jackal and did in fact visit him in Paris for a conjugal, the french being the french allow mistresses to have them as well.[/QUO

He could be the Jackal's lad ffs . The offspring of a psychotic killer it all makes sense now .

Last edited:
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...f-racism-charges-are-dropped-100252-29737930/

Ignore the pathetic Echo headline, this feller's own words tell the story...

Speaking to reporters following his arrival back home in Uruguay ahead of Friday’s World Cup qualifier against Chile, he said: “There are things that happen in football, things of the moment, which leave one feeling bad. Now it is necessary to hope that this topic is decided and then the Manchester player and I are going to have to clear things up. Depending on which way the judgement goes, one of us will have to apologise...There were two parts of the argument, one in Spanish and the other one in English. I did not insult him, it was just my way of expressing myself. I called him something that his own companions of Manchester say to him."

Guilty as charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back