• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a fan can receive a ban for using the word 'French' then the same should be apply to these two blerts.

Or maybe if it is deemed acceptable then there will be a term that is deemed acceptable for the likes of Sewerez ?
He'll be throwing Gringo around next and that will be OK as well ?
Maybe there is something in Spanish that can be used against him, after all it isn't our native tongue so can be deemed 'Lost in Translation' as well.

If a fan can receive a ban for using the word 'French' then the same should be apply to these two blerts.

Or maybe if it is deemed acceptable then there will be a term that is deemed acceptable for the likes of Sewerez ?
He'll be throwing Gringo around next and that will be OK as well ?
Maybe there is something in Spanish that can be used against him, after all it isn't our native tongue so can be deemed 'Lost in Translation' as well.

Like El Raton you mean .

I'd like to know how he managed to use the word negro in the first place. Maybe it was:

• referee, negro is trying to hold my shirt from corners
  • hey Evra, I've just noticed you're a negro
  • nice weather for this time of year, negro

I do know that in Argentina they use the word 'negro' (literally black in Spanish, and pronounced with a soft 'e' as in 'bed'), as an affectionate term. Now, Uruguay have an almost identical cultural, linguistic set up as Agentina. There is, however, one important difference between the two countries regarding this issue. Argentina never had african slaves, whereas Uruguay did. For this reason, the expression 'negro' in Argentina is used to refer to someone with dark hair and/or with dark complexion. My wife sometimes calls me negro despite the fact I'm going grey and I've always been on the pale side. I'm not sure if it's a valid term of affection in Uruguay. I'll check up on this.

I do know that in Argentina they use the word 'negro' (literally black in Spanish, and pronounced with a soft 'e' as in 'bed'), as an affectionate term. Now, Uruguay have an almost identical cultural, linguistic set up as Agentina. There is, however, one important difference between the two countries regarding this issue. Argentina never had african slaves, whereas Uruguay did. For this reason, the expression 'negro' in Argentina is used to refer to someone with dark hair and/or with dark complexion. My wife sometimes calls me negro despite the fact I'm going grey and I've always been on the pale side. I'm not sure if it's a valid term of affection in Uruguay. I'll check up on this.

Ask her what they call the lowlifes in Uruguay as well mate ?

Sounds like it's usage by a Uraguayan would be laced with status then mate. He's basically called Evra an untermenschen.

BAN JAMO'S RACIST WIFE FFS.

Wasn't to give them bastards another thread.

Ha.

437460665.jpg

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7283002/Scharner-Nice-dive-Suarez

Scharner calls him out.....

"It was a nice dive for the penalty and that got Liverpool well started for the game"

:lol:

Bumped into 1 of them lot this morning in Asda, he looked like he was on his way to training at Melwood ffs, "you're all just jealous of us havin' him, and you're all tryin' to make everyone as bitter as you lot."

I sent him the following after departing...

There's this lad right,
He just spouts Shyte,
And he don't know when to stop,
He's a Redshyte,
He's a Gobshyte,
And he stands up on the Kop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back