• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16186556.stm

Two day hearing began today.

That'll give Suarez (when he's found 'innocent' by that same FA who are "witch-hunting" him) a day to recover and prepare for the away visit to Villa, where he'll be facing a good few negritos.

I cant wait for the wording of this FA stitch up and climb down, by the way.

Its already been written, clearly the BBC have read it already.

"Both players are expected to give evidence at the hearing which could revolve around different cultural interpretations of any term used by Suarez."

Nailed.

Bet you all anything he gets off with the racism charge but gets done for the gesture charge.

No doubt.

Just returning to the racism charge though: even though I reckon he'll get off with this one, I cant help thinking the FA must be right up against it here. United have a player who's complained about racism before. If the FA back Suarez up it's likely Evra is going to have no course of action other than to make a show of defiance and quit English football. He'd look like a complete bellend if he stayed. So United must be pushing in the background for some half-way house compromise that has Suarez banned for a couple of games on a judgement that states his language could be construed as racist but they accept there was 'no intent'. He walks away able to crack on in England and Evra is vindicated.

Its already been written, clearly the BBC have read it already.

"Both players are expected to give evidence at the hearing which could revolve around different cultural interpretations of any term used by Suarez."

Nailed.

Yep, agreed. More or less what I was trying to drive at in that post above.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16186556.stm

Two day hearing began today.

That'll give Suarez (when he's found 'innocent' by that same FA who are "witch-hunting" him) a day to recover and prepare for the away visit to Villa, where he'll be facing a good few negritos.

I cant wait for the wording of this FA stitch up and climb down, by the way.

Well, it'll be fun to see the "Give Racism The Red Card" campaign become as meaningless and unenforceable as the "Respect" campaign.

Well, it'll be fun to see the "Give Racism The Red Card" campaign become as meaningless and unenforceable as the "Respect" campaign.

Yep, there's that too.

I'm hoping against hope he's banned for about 10 games and his English career is in ruins.

This is Libpool though. He'll probably get a Nobel Peace Prize.

... and now he's got another one match ban, this time for giving the finger. Bit harsh really but hahahaha nevertheless

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16148570.stm

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has been suspended for one match, fined £20,000 and warned as to his future conduct after admitting a Football Association charge of improper conduct.

The 24-year-old Uruguayan international will miss Friday's Premier League game against Newcastle United at Anfield as a result.

Suarez, recently given an eight-game ban for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra, was charged for an abusive hand gesture following the 1-0 defeat at Fulham on 5 December.

He raised the middle finger of his left hand as he walked off the pitch.

Liverpool have also been fined £20,000 for failing to control their players in the same match.

Reds midfielder Jay Spearing was sent off during the game, prompting several Liverpool players to remonstrate with referee Keith Friend.

The club admitted the charge of failing to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion but contested the financial penalty.

Let's be brutally honest here, he wont be missed that much. His game is being found out and he couldn't even find the back of the net consistently before it wasn't found out.

Good player, but he will show just how unlegendary he is from now until he leaves Liverpool (probably in the summer).

They've contested a £20,000 fine?

Really? After spunking £35m on Carroll, £22m on Henderson and £18m on Downing, £20,000 seems rather insignificant

They've contested a £20,000 fine?

Really? After spunking £35m on Carroll, £22m on Henderson and £18m on Downing, £20,000 seems rather insignificant

It'll probably cost them double that in lawyers and representatives fees.

These clowns.

LFC. Making lawyers rich since 1892.

I know 3 Liverpool fans very well, and 99% of the time they are all highly rational human beings.

And yet none of them admit Suarez is a racist.

I've not met a single Liverpool fan who agrees that he''s a diving, cheating, racist scumbag who doesn't deserve to play our game.

Funny how irrational football makes some people.

I know 3 Liverpool fans very well, and 99% of the time they are all highly rational human beings.

And yet none of them admit Suarez is a racist.

I've not met a single Liverpool fan who agrees that he''s a diving, cheating, racist scumbag who doesn't deserve to play our game.

Funny how irrational football makes some people.

They are a different breed. Supporting Liverpool is like being in a cult mate. Like Scientology or some ****. Well not literally but you know what I mean. Anything bad said about their club they take it so personally and will do and say anything to make you stop. Cousins boyfriend who's usually a quiet, weird kinda guy, suddenly started firing off reposts like he was on fire when I started bringing around a few home truths about Libpulfblklb. Lad I know at work threatened me physically coz I went on a popcorn mission via email. Said I shouldn't speak like that to him when I never mentioned him or called him anything once, just his scumbag club. They proper don't wanna hear it. Thankfully now, with all this going on and the whole 'we can do what we like coz we are Lbplfbkl' attitude coming to light, the world can see them for what they really are. It's only really United's fans where I would say a similar sort of attitude amongst the fans is enstilled, but the RS are definatly more culty. The weirdos.

It says a lot about our club when, maybe even moreso when the two top topics are both about Liverpool.

It says a lot about our club when, maybe even moreso when the two top topics are both about Liverpool.

Yeah I did think that, but tbh they are in the news at the moment- big time. They are also our local rivals. We all know reds, some in the family, best mates etc etc. I think it's reasonable to talk about them in the world football forum especially at the moment. They talk about us just as much, no matter how much they say they don't even without all this media attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back