• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect to see Bono coming out and defending him next, they've got Amnesty International on board.
fansign.aspx

From my mate a few minutes ago, I'll copy and paste what the email said:

Thought Id best sent you this nobhead before you found it and sent it to us.

clickmeandpiss.jpg

They continually find ways to leave me both flabbergasted and cringing. Cryptic banners are a speciality of theirs, what the [Poor language removed] does that even mean?

clickmeandpiss.jpg

They continually find ways to leave me both flabbergasted and cringing. Cryptic banners are a speciality of theirs, what the [Poor language removed] does that even mean?

It means he's on drugs as well..........

clickmeandpiss.jpg

Ha Ha Ha Ha to infinity.

I really hope those tools make that.

You have to be a mentalist to even begin comprehend it, its like a conversation in the day room at Broadmoor between a man who eats tourists and someone who sets fire to comprehensives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back