• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's up for making RAWK accounts and posting the most far fetched **** imaginable and watching as their lot agree and fume at whichever irrelevant people we blame for them not winning the league every year?

Not guilty your honour.....

Seriously though pal, there's absolutely no need to. Have you not seen what they come up with themselves?

I'll tell you what. This kind of stuff is why I hate Real Madrid. Watching Marca tv the other night and they just remind me of the rs. Loads of Real Madrid supporting journos convinced (and trying to convince everyone else) that UEFA have got it in for them.
Paranoid fcukwits.

Charged by the FA now. Wonder how they're going to wriggle out of this as the evidence is pretty damning.

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association over an allegedly abusive hand gesture during the 1-0 defeat at Fulham on Monday.

Suarez appeared to raise the middle finger of his left hand towards the home fans as he left the pitch.

Liverpool have also been charged with failing to control their players after the dismissal of Jay Spearing.

The club said they would review the FA documentation before making comment.

Suarez and Liverpool have until 1600 GMT on Monday 12 December to respond to both charges.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16043901.stm

It's a conspiracy lids

Liverpool have also been charged with failing to control their players after the dismissal of Jay Spearing.

Good.

You often hear about how Man U and Chelsea players surround the ref but i've never seen an entire team do it like the rs did on Monday.

Disgraceful.

And compare that to when Rodwell got sent off, looks like only 4 of our players go over to the ref but even then they aren't screaming and shouting.

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association over an allegedly abusive hand gesture during the 1-0 defeat at Fulham on Monday.

Suarez appeared to raise the middle finger of his left hand towards the home fans as he left the pitch.

The club said they would review the FA documentation before making comment.

Suarez and Liverpool have until 1600 GMT on Monday 12 December to respond to both charges.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16043901.stm

It's a conspiracy lids

Throw the book at them , ban that little **** for 5 games for giving the finger then give him a 10 game ban for racism .

As for dalglish increase his medication .

JimCromwell - What a load of rubbish. Look at the hate ronaldo got and he banged in 42 goals. Rooney banged in 35 despite all the chants and hate.

1st reply. Makes sense.

Poster is banned lol

JimCromwell - What a load of rubbish. Look at the hate ronaldo got and he banged in 42 goals. Rooney banged in 35 despite all the chants and hate.

1st reply. Makes sense.

Poster is banned lol

Any of them who dare not to toe the party line are either WUM's or Mancs apparently.

Just had a wee peek on RAWK, sorry can't help myself sometimes.

Anyway, someone on page 14 of the Suarez thread has uttered the immortal line.

"Let's get the banner out for the weekend"

Couldn't. Make. It. Up.

Dalglish will get his gangster mate Tommy Adams to sort this out...the feller he turned to to secure Rooney's sale to United.

The deluded ones are even more paranoid on the echo web reply pages....it's scary just how much they think everyone and the FA are after them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back